Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By minno
#192884 Hi everybody, in the process of getting everything together for a b18 swap.. just a question bout radiator.....
does the orignal radiator work? or should i use the 1 that comes with the integra?
Cheers everybody
By forcefedEG
#192886 i have seen people use the integra radiators in civics before, but most people use the stock civic radiator... personally the stock civic radiator works just fine... but the integra one has more capacity... i have used the stock civic one and never had a problem :thumb:
By minno
#192896 do all the pipes match up tho? or would i need to get custom pipes etc?
only asking because atm iv got a D series engine... dont know if the pipes match up ok
Cheers
By forcefedEG
#193021 if you use a civic radiator with a b series you need to get the appropriate hoses to go with your engine....
all the b swaps use the integra lower hose and the upper one depends on what engine/head you have

ls/b20 you use the ls upper hose and integra lower
b16 you use the delsol vtec upper hose and integra lower
gsr you use the gsr upper and integra lower

if you swap engines as much as i have, if you get the flex style hose for your upper one it will work with all of them... :thumb:

as far as a sohc hose lineing up with a integra radiator idk :?
By minno
#193114 ill have a full teg radiator set up with the engine... could that bolt in or do the hoses match the orignal radiator tht was in already?
By forcefedEG
#193363 if you have the b engine with both hoses on it, they will work with either radiator, if thats what you were asking :?