Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By d4rk13l4de
#192388 this

well i was going home when this kid gets in my lane (head on with me) so i start going to the right to put it in ditch if i have to. then this kid finally sees me and starts going the same direction. so then i have to cut it to the left to avoid him and i hit the guy behind him in the rear corner. He goes into the ditch sideways and rolls his car i go into the ditch right behind him. the kid that caused it comes back to the crash and admits it was his fault. now his insuance company took full fault for the accident, now comes the settlment dance lol.
By EJ1-danny
#192391 damn !!!! that sucks man i hope you ok good thing the guy manned up and said it was his fault fuck it now you can buy a hatch :thumb:
By d4rk13l4de
#192402 i found a real nice 94 for 2k
By TrailerTrash
d4rk13l4de wrote:what does a 19y/o and a cell phone get ya?

Insurance check!

sorry about the Civic man but hey it coulda been a hell of alot worse
By chilango41
#192406 He what ^^ said.
Atleast its just some damage on the car and not you or the other person.
Since your doing your settlment dance :lol:
By OleFolk
#192409 that's insane dude ur still alive tho. and split second decisions can be hard to make.
to fuck ur car up is never cool ... keep the car tho use the money to get another one right? use the fucked up one for parts..
By Punksz6
#192467 Dam that Crazy!! But at least your alright and everyone else invovled. Let us know what happens!
By d4rk13l4de
#192488 well i talked to the insurance company, i am going to get market value for the car. so i will be taking all the stuff i can off the car. i live arouns 60 miles out of anchorage but they are taking the car to fairbanks for some reason. so i would have to pay a 350 mile tow bill to get it back.
By OleFolk
#192498 ooohhh yeah thats not going to happen. well rip as much out of it and very much luck to you lets hope for a settlement right. like i said be glad ur alive i totaled a car its not exactly fun ..
By n0safebetdx
#193058 ohhh jesus!!!!

Thats horrible!!

Well atleast your okay!! He should have been paying attention!
By Boods
#193142 Make sure to mention that "painful neck" as well....
By Gorveatt
#193163 Honestly i'm surprised he stopped and took responsibility
By dbrooks
#194948 boy i wouldve whipped his ass! stupid kids around here always text and drive and really suck at it.

Glad youre okay though!
By d4rk13l4de
#195044 i wanted to let me tell you. well update i got $2674 for the car.