Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By 91teg6908
#190727 i have 94 civic have the Jdm d15b i have chipped p28 has lonch set at 4 vtec set at 4500. cold air intake megan headers 2 1/2 in pipe and can at the end wanting to get some more power out of it were should i go next not looking to turbo so were should i go plz help
By 99cx
#190730 cams? always seems like the next thing?
or do something other than engine?
put the money into tires or suspension?
By TrailerTrash
#190739 tranny upgrade. if you have anything other than an EX or an Si get an EX or an Si. I went from a VX tranny do a DX and that was the best bang for the buck I could get for $120.

then cam that thing
http://bisimoto.net/store/index.php?mai ... 3_9_31_131
By MI_excoupe
#190777 I'd upgrade the tranny (clutch, flywheel, pressure plate), and then get a Bisimoto cam. You'd be surprised at the difference in performance you'll feel with an upgraded clutch/flywheel assembly.
By TrailerTrash
#190778 underdrive pulleys and some lighter wheels would help too.
By forcefedEG
TrailerTrash wrote:tranny upgrade. if you have anything other than an EX or an Si get an EX or an Si. I went from a VX tranny do a DX and that was the best bang for the buck I could get for $120.

then cam that thing
http://bisimoto.net/store/index.php?mai ... 3_9_31_131

MI_excoupe wrote:I'd upgrade the tranny (clutch, flywheel, pressure plate), and then get a Bisimoto cam. You'd be surprised at the difference in performance you'll feel with an upgraded clutch/flywheel assembly.

teal_dx wrote:throw an LSD in that ex/si tranny if you can, while it's out of the car :thumb:

X2 all of these would be great to consider... i recomend all of the same :thumb: :wink:
By tigerafro
#195597 take out the a/c or lighten the ride in other ways? :?

+3 to everything else.
By 94delsoltyper
#200612 i may catch heat for this one but, do all that listed above, then work on the suspension, new bushings while its apart. our civics rock on a decent sus setup