Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By Totec
#183823 My dilemma is this: I'm trying to find out how to fit DC (94-01 Integra) REAR seats into the back of my 94 EG Coupe.

I've thought about doing this swap before seeing as how much more I like the rear Teg seats and I found a decent set of dark grey leathers in a local junkyard for $100 out of a coupe. Cheap or not..I dont want to buy them just to have to resale or sit around and take up more space in the garage.

Moving on..I've scoured the net for a good straight 3 hours without a break looking for info on this and cant seem to find more than a huge controversial debate. No DIYs, minimal pics, and even less useful information.

Fropm what I've gathered it seems the best bet is EITHER upper and lower pieces from a DC Sedan OR Sedan bottom section and Coupe Upper section.

Does anyone know of a DIY or have any pictures of this swap (especially of the latch points)? Anything would be helpful! Thanks
By Chance
#184032 I know members fresh eh2* and Civic_HatchSI have done this install..Don't think they did a DIY though. PM them I'm sure they can/will help ya out!
By country_civic
#184036 i had a full integra interior in my last hatch i used 4 door rear seat they fit better you dont have a gap like you do with a coupe seat but basically they go in just like the stock seats come out

top parts fold down and push from one side to another till the pin pops out and same thing for the other top half for the buttom mine had 4 bolts in the back of it holding the tounges in place in the front i just removed the bolts pushed back on the seat and it poped up and out as for putting the integra seats back in just reverse " i had cloth seats dont know if that matter but i dont think it would " good luck hope this helps in anyway
By BurqueB16
#184302 we've had this debate on this forum before, and for our coupes its the uppers and lowers from a DC sedan that fits without gaps. i'm planning on doing this soon too :thumb: