Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By EG95CIVIC
#182216 ok so i was driving my car one night everything was going good until my car just died i have no clue what it could be things ive check is spark i have it my timing belt is fine how can i check if it is my fuel pump or the rely also my cel went on any help would be great thanks
By fatcoupe
#182247 i had the SAME problem, i changed alot of things...(main relay, coil, rewired a few things here and there) honestly, i had blown a fuse that ran to my main relay....i suggest checking EVERY fuse, it might save you money.
By stubrun
#182328 if your cel came on mate, why dont you test it and see what fault is has stored.
By Chance
fatcoupe wrote: honestly, i had blown a fuse that ran to my main relay....i suggest checking EVERY fuse, it might save you money.

Happened to me when I owned an eg. I would suggest this as well ^ as it was the issue I had.
By fatcoupe
#182551 ya, i felt stupid replacing the main relay and coil when the WHOLE prob was just a fuse :x (did need the coil though :thumb: )
By Chance
#182558 It's all good.. changing the extra stuff (although costing you more) is better for the car in the long run. I couldnt get my old dakota to start once I changed a shit ton of stuff and it ended up being something minute. lol
By EG95CIVIC
#182630 thanks guys for all your help it was a fuse damn i feel dumb ass hell but at least it fixed
By fatcoupe
#182830 right on, may wanna check some of your wires behind that fuse box, i had lost a gromit under my windshield wiper cover and it left this HUGE hole for water to drip right down...i had connectors full of water after a rainy day... :x but i spent some time drying it out and plugged that hole and now no more fuse blowing :thumb: