Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By fatcoupe
#182197 ok, so warm weather here again and i rally want my sunroof open, fixing a wiring problem right now but seeing that fixed real soon like (lol) so anyways my sunroof greatly needs readjusted. i have NO IDEA where to start or what to do, looked around and didnt find anything. if anyone knows a good DIY (with pics) then help me out.
By LX_Sedan
#182203 what's wrong with it?
By fatcoupe
#182246 it has a hard time opening and an even harder time closing, i usually have to have someone press the button to close it while i push it down. the guy i got it off of said it needs adjusted on the track.
By fatcoupe
#182828 come on, someones gotta have something that could help me out :eh:
By LX_Sedan
#182852 Let me check Mitchell OnDemand or AllData when I go to school. I'll see what I can find.
By fatcoupe
#182914 thanks LX...not that many helpful people here :?
By chrono404
#182922 try lubricating the sunroof tracks to help it move. Then use armorall on the sunroof seals, that will help it seal and go in and out.

if that diesnt work post back and let us know
By fatcoupe
#183731 thanks. i recently decided to take the b20 out of the ej1 and throw it in the eg2 :D i will fix the sunroof using ur instructions though (adds values) so i will get back to u asap on that..thanks :thumb:
By ExCoupe94
#184268 whaaaat? i have this exact problem i thought my shit was just broke. does yours sag on the driverside a bit when up?