Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By JUICE
#181512 well....

not sure if it just un-bolts, or there may be some spot welds that need drilled out..

and get a hood and a coupe bumper while your at it.... make sure those hood pins go in the trash with the hood!

btw... this might be a little big for a avatar
:lol: :lol: :lol:
By intheworks
#181569 just unbolt and pull up
By 95egcivic
#181606 thanks now i just got to find one
By ExCoupe94
#181701 the top mounts will unbolt the bottom ones are spot welded. i had to move these to get my b radiator in
By EJ1_Black
#183176 On my civic was weld to the body but i just use bolt the new one on,
By Fada Blayne
#184778 I was also wondering about whether or not I would have to get a new support welded on... A friend of mine (honda tech) told me that it would have to get welded on. My front end looks almost a 100% mean, but it isn't all flush as a result of my faulty support. NEED HELP ALSO
By elrompetoto
#186204 u have 2 spot weld it isay take it 2 a body shop andhave them do it
By forcefedEG
#187202 all the eg supports ive seen have been spot welded.... honestly it is very time consuming to drill these welds and you need a special bit to do it correctly, if you do it yourself just take your time and be patient... a air hammer would be a good tool to have as well... :thumb:
By 95egcivic
#187281 well my budget this month for my car is too small to deal with the front end...so im just going to get sum replica si lights.black corner lights or amer just little stuff like
By egsedanguy
#187294 ya have a shop weld it in. dont just screw it in. its not hard but if its not back on perfectly strait your shit will never line up right. a shop would do it for a couple hundos. plus its will be done right... :thumb: