Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By 1995civicex
#179234 i was driving and the car shut off on the high way i turned it back on sound like it had a mis fire get it home next day get new plugs i go to pull out the old ones the tips of the old ones wer smashed iam guessing it hit the piston i got 3 of the 4 out put 3 new ones in and the car runs great now but the 4 plug when taking it out start off easy and then gets really hard it wont get out do u have any ideas on what to do ?
By jerko
#196487 This also happend to me..not the spark plug smashing but one plug getting stuck. Is it the plug on the far right? I don't know the number..anyway..When got my car.. I changed plugs immediately and the one on the right felt "stuck". Like it was cross-threaded or something. It turned, but not easily. I just kept turning and it eventually came out. To be honest...I thought it was going to break off in the head..thank god it didn't. New plug went in easy with no problems.