Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By HondaHoe187
#166927 lol i have 17 inch rims with falken ziex 512 their 205/40s and i just put in some coilovers... how low can i go before i start scraping the tires on the inside of the wells....my fenders are also rolled.....i had eibachs in with a 1 inch drop but never had the 17s on and never had a problem.....just tryin to get some input.so i get it right the first time so i dont have to keep messin with it..also i dont have a camber kit
By JUICE
#166934 get 15" inch rims and SLAM it :thumb:

17's are too big for EG's. you could probably trade those for some nice rims that will fit your car much better. just my $.02
By matt j
#167024 i have a friend of mine with a set of tein s techs and 17s and it rubs the inside a bit when he drives.
By slowj1
#167317 I had 17's on my coupe on H&R springs lowered 2.5 in the front and 2.25 rear..fenders are not rolled but the inside wheel wells are destroyed. I have 15's now and are much better
By HondaHoe187
#168062 so i got a taker on a trade for my rims......gsr blades....you guys think i should trade? im realy considering it....do you think its worth it for me....my tires are bn and his aare like 60 percent left....keep in mind i paid 150 for the rims but i got them on a steal lol kid was mad dumb....o yea hes gonna give me 100 bucks on top cuz hes missing a center cap
By JUICE
#168064 DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blades are gangster. I'm workin on a trade for a set painted bronze for my Si's. BUT GET THEM! then you can go as low as you want, and they'll look waaaay better.
By Dippin_EG
#168102 BLADES ARE THE SHIT!!!!!

Do it. they are the BEST looking stock wheel on the EG in my opinion ( other than type R, but thats a given)... which may be swayed because i have them on my hatch :hehe: :thumb:
By HondaHoe187
#168366 im getting the blades on friday.....then im gonna be polishing them.....but thanx for the input guys.....def a big help.....i was kinda on the fence about it.....i will post pics on the whip too!!!!!!!!
By HondaHoe187
#168737 this kid im getting the blades from is telling me i need special lug nuts for them from the teggy im just wondering if this is true....i have reg tuner lugs im wondering if these will work
By HondaHoe187
#169328 lol yea thats what im sayin....kid is mad dumb but the blades are on ill post pics asap
By Fortitude
#169786 Blades are cool, but throw all that stock wheel trash out and save up for you some SSR Mesh or CP series. Lightweight and does justice in strength.
By project ej2
#175858 i agree with the first 2 guys.. 15 (FTW) and drop her like shes hot... i rock LS meshies and am dropped as well. but am tradeing them for some stock ex hub caps... :woot: :woot: i cant wait...