Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By Adzgtr
#165573 hello all

just picked up a coupe for a small sum of 200 uk pounds, d15b already sitting in it but unfortunately auto.

story is i used to have a dc integra with d16z6 witch has bin rebuilt polish ported inc inlet manifold ect skimmed balanced upgraded bearing under drive pulleys with harmonic balancer, adjustable cam gear, light weight alternator pulley, gruppe m's intake brand new clutch (slight upgrade i think) lighten flywheel,fuel pressure regulator, s100 hondata, wire tucked, custom poly mounts all around ect ect.

suspension inc full esi hub and suspension conversion (hubs,brakes,esi arbs,adjustable camber arms,camber adjustable rear,integra type r shocks with ebatichi pro springs, speedline 15x7 35 offset toyo t1r tyres, frnt and rear upper struts and will get lower when i can)

teg si interior

and more but some one hit the shell good and proper so im re shelling it into a ej2

i will be swapping engine and gearbox once i have done some more research, im looking to run a supercharger on the d16z6 before i drop it in make the custom mounts ill probs use a eton supercharger from a bmw mini, with aqua mist to keep temps down on low psi i was wondering how much advice could some one give me on supercharging the d16z6. infact any advice ontop of my set up would be nice.

thanks for any help

Adz

ps the out side is staying standard until its all done so sleeper gunna be fun