Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By mybitchej1
#160220 ok got another one for u all when i drive my eg the front driver side makes this squeaky noise when i turn or somtimes when it bounces it sounds like a squeaky bed when u doin it lol but its startin to piss me off and is makin me sad :(
By josephsantos
#160236 Check your Tie Rods or the power steering pump.
By ikon
#160292 throw some greese on the ball joint of the tie rod and it will be fine. :thumb:
By jonemere
#166524 Sounds like your belt is slipping.There is also stuff called belt dressing not recommending it cause i have never used it but it is supposed to take care of squeeky belts.I'll try it when I have time.
By Dippin_EG
#166683 maybe the hood is contacting the fender on the drivers side and makes it 'squeak' when you turn or hit bumps?

then you pop the hood and it goes away.

my old busted ass 4-door nova did it :lol:
By edcortez9
#166688 i heard that noise before too it was actually the nut for my cv joint wasnt there forgot it when i was swapping it not me but my homeboy that was helping me. dont know how he could of missed that one.. and i was driving it like that for a week!!!