Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By 99cx
#151060 okay so its not mine its my sisters but she has been complaining about it having no balls and not beeing able to drive up some hills

i told her its cause its an auto lol but then i took it for a drive and when i tromped on it its did nothing for like 7 seconds then it donwshifted and went about 5kms faster? haaha

anyways ive had the same D15 in my car and i know its not the best but i dont remember it being this bad

when she bought the car it was only running on 3 cylinders and was even slower so i swapped heads and its a bit better

did i mess something up or is it just that slow?? :cry:
By JNav93
#151061 swapping heads wont fix ur 3 cil problem
By d-mon
#151063 cliffs: automatics suck
By 99cx
#151065 yes i fixed the 3 cylinder problem when we got the car. it had a broken valve. did a head swap
still slow...
By Apexracing
#151373 what head did you replace it with? and did you add new plugs, wires cap and rotor? i would do all 4
By 99cx
#151657 replaced with the exact same matching D15. also did the plugs and distributor already.
By Apexracing
#151663 honest question, not to insult. did you check the head over before you put it on, also did you check your internals over before you put your new head on? i also believe a compression test is in order.