Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By Ajax1989
#148055 i have notice the "lip" on the trunk is deeper on one coupe and not as deep on another coupe.. both ex models,
is it the diff years?
or wat? or am i trippin :lol:
Last edited by Ajax1989 on Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By berg89
#148063 pill popper! lmao i noticed it with my 94 an my ex's 92. Both ex coupes. i didn't know if one of them got rear ended then repaired or it came from the factory like that. My 94 seems to have more of the lip to it. so your not the only one trippin.
By Ajax1989
#148064 ok glad im not the only one that has seen that

but ya is it the years??
By berg89
#148068 that's what Im thinking, or where ever the trunks were made. :? another thing i thought was awkward was that me and my friend have the same model an year, and both came from Canada. but his came with rear disk brakes. Do you know why that might be?
By Ajax1989
#148071 iono i guess the ex models that abs, had rear brakes, not sure i'll add that to the title so we can get an answer :thumb:
By Chance
#148087 Seriously^ Ive never heard of this....
By berg89
#148105 well here's my ass end. is it different from yours? its kinda hard getting the pic of the trunk cuz its round. teal if u can re-size this pic ill appreciate it.Image
By Chance
#148109 Off topic, Nampa sucks. KTHXBAI :wink: :P
By Ajax1989
#148116 Image

you see the "lip" thing on the trunk.. on some coupes its more of slant, like deeper

and its not the pics, you can actually see it and feel the diff when both are in front of you
By berg89
#148120 what years are they?
By Ajax1989
#148121 iono i just googled it
By racing4respect
#148275 can't really say it's different, because it aint the same colour and shadow of it. Never noticed that myself..
By 95DohcEG
#170920 It might be by the year. I recently got bumped on the freeway put a little dent in my rear quarter. He was totally at fault so it all got taken care of at a body shop. When i got the car back i even brought it up to my friend and said "i think i got a new bumper, i never had a rear lip"

Or could it be and EX thing?