Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By jacktown1
#143891 ok i own a 93 honda civic ex its a auto i kno it sux but anyways it will turn over but it wont get fire the altnator is new and battery is on to i dont kno what it could be if any one could help i will love if thank you
By PandaHatch
#143898 could be a number of things from not getting fuel to the dizzy. Did this problem arise overnight or was it something that worsened with age and now your car just wont start.
By teal_dx
#143914 can you hear the fuel pump prime?
(listen for a hum when you turn the key 2 clicks, it's under the rear seat)

Do you have spark to all 4 cyls?
(pull each plug wire out and set it on the valve cover. have someone crank the car and look for a spark from the tip of the plug wire to the valve cover)

Did you hook up all of the grounds?
By doitpropa
#144138 another good way to check spark is to stick a screwdriver in the end of the boot nd then have that sit a lil bit off metal then u can c it really good ... obviously dont' touch the metal when sumone turning it over
By doitpropa
#144139 try smacking ur main relay around while turning the car over .. or wack the bottom left side of the dash near the fusebox if u cn't get 2 the relay itself
By Dippin_EG
doitpropa wrote:try smacking ur main relay around while turning the car over .. or wack the bottom left side of the dash near the fusebox if u cn't get 2 the relay itself

LOL it sounds soo wrong, but it works. As a matter of fact, when the main relay was going on my 90 DX (i was 16) I took it to the mechanic and he advised me to do that. And it worked for a long time.
By Apexracing
doitpropa wrote:try smacking ur main relay around while turning the car over .. or wack the bottom left side of the dash near the fusebox if u cn't get 2 the relay itself

crank start lmao
By indie2.0
#144634 take your distributor apart and have the module and the coil tested, autozone is one place you can have this done.
By Punksz6
#144669 Yeah try the ICM and Coil inside the Dizzy! The ICM and coil are known to fail...Autozone and Kragen/Checkers will test for free!! :)