Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By KingcoupeO
#143755 frustrated as all hell
i love my honda to death this is one of many that i havehad
but all the little problems a swap car that 15 years old gets really annoying sometimes and takes away some of the fun .
brakes then the radiator now a axel and moldings etc etc and the car was in great shape thats why i bought it .
im just venting i suppose but damn thank god parts are "SOMEWHAT" cheap and i have the forum to help me fix it but damn hope it all starts coming together soon. :eh:
By PandaHatch
#143767 good luck with it all. The good times usually outweigh the bad. Take everything as a learning experience. They would get boring if you didnt have anything to do on occasion. I love my honda but the trans has been fu@%ed since february after I drove to get my girl a dog 5 hours away there and back one night after work. I just this week have a trans but I know something else will arise. I just learn, watch take notes and do it.
By marvinp8700
#143770 paid for car and "cheaper" parts are nice. trust me.
By KingcoupeO
#144105 `thanks guys
yea it is true
i painted the valve cover and replaced the gaskets "whole set" and oil pan gasket too
once i get the hard idle t stop im golden at least for now haha
By PandaHatch
#144112 good luck
By KingcoupeO
#144218 thanks bro