Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By KingcoupeO
#140018 today i sold my 92 coupe.
i in fact found another about 3 hours away
94 also black coupe with a full gsr swap and fresh black pearl paint
the car is mint and its a great blank canvas to start over with
getting a good price
i will put pics up asap once im back home
i dont think im guna sleep tonight haha

. :woot: :woot: :woot:
By KingcoupeO
#140063 thanks man
i will try and get um up tonight
By xswingkidx
#140110 Sounds like a good purchase. Does a car with a swap and new paint count as a blank canvas though? Either way, sounds like a fun car.
By KingcoupeO
#140116 stock interior and no suspension exhaust or motor upgrades stock motor and trany (gsr), in a stock eg coupe ,very clean. i get what your saying but to me its blank ,considering i think i changed everything but the vin number of my last coupe haha :lol:
By Punksz6
#140399 Nice! Can't wait 4 pics! :D
By OmarG
#140523 The car is fucking SICK. I'd vouch. and holy FUCK does it pull!

Needless to say, I'm impressed.

:lol:
By KingcoupeO
#140646 FINALLY THE PICS
THANKS OMAR HAHA I KNOW YOU WERE ALL SMILES WHEN WE WERE RIPPIN IT' HEY I GOT THE STEREO NICE AND CLEAN IT SOUNDS AMAZING.

[IMG]http://i737.photobucket.com/albums/xx14/KingcoupeO/honda009.jpg

By Ajax1989
KingcoupeO wrote:FINALLY THE PICS
THANKS OMAR HAHA I KNOW YOU WERE ALL SMILES WHEN WE WERE RIPPIN IT' HEY I GOT THE STEREO NICE AND CLEAN IT SOUNDS AMAZING.

nice find yo!
looks good :thumb:
By Punksz6
#140664 BLK COUPE!! :woot: YEAH!! LOVE IT! :thumb:
By KingcoupeO
#140666 neeeds some cosmetic, window moldings etc , but it has a rear dis conversion on it too , guna do igntion, intake manifold , new cold air intake , add fogs and amber corners , and gsr leather (black) other then that its all good , did full fluids change today , coolant , tranny fluid(royal purple and oil mobil1. cars tip top
By OmarG
#141444 Jason is letting us use the shop for the body work. He has all of the top of the line air files and paint/body equipment. he restored his 69 stingray and shaved some body lines with his shit there in the shop. I'm prolly going to be spending the night in the shop for a week or two to get the body work done, If you want to drop by, feel free. We can buy a case and go to town :P I'm going to buy password JDM thin side moldings to help disguise some of the body work.

I also asked about the window trim for you. He said he has some trim that would work, but in order to install it correctly you need to remove the windshield to mount it properly so it looks good, stays on, and doesn't leak. Problem with that is it's hard to do without replacing the whole thing simply because the windshield will likely have to be cut out. Since mine is cracked bad, he quoted me at 120 for it.
By OmarG
#141445 Also, The pictures don't do it justice. haha. Muuuch better looking in person. The car is sex on ice. The interior is pretty clean too. It was definitely sold WAY under market. Can't wait until you drop it even lower! :P
By RHD_coupe
#146570 very clean coupe!!! God i dont know what i like better..the j-mags or the circuit 8's or 10's on the coupes.. Then again there are alot of rims that look good on the coupes lol. But again freaking sexy ass car