Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By hiphopisdead-22
#137635 this kid wants to trade my 95 dx wit a blown motor http://floridahondaclassifieds.com/show ... hp?t=16196

for his 89 ef with a LShttp://www.floridahondaclassifieds.co ... hp?t=16077
and i may put 200 on top depending how clean his car is when i see it in person
By RevinEK
#137649 id do it :D that sedans such a sleeper!! check it over real good first tho make sure it isnt a big piece a shit :lol:
By Punksz6
#137650 Man thats a clean looking coupe.. :D I other website didn't work for me so I couldn't see the trade?? But its a nice shell and why don't u wanna build up the coupe? :?
By Chance
#137656 Keep your coupe and just throw a cheapish SOHC in there or a b20 and call it a day. I LOVE teal!
By hiphopisdead-22
Chance wrote:Keep your coupe and just throw a cheapish SOHC in there or a b20 and call it a day. I LOVE teal!

what would i need to drop a b20 into my coupe? not trying to spend too much money right now cuz its almost time too go back to school
By Chance
hiphopisdead-22 wrote:
Chance wrote:Keep your coupe and just throw a cheapish SOHC in there or a b20 and call it a day. I LOVE teal!

what would i need to drop a b20 into my coupe? not trying to spend too much money right now cuz its almost time too go back to school

any b series tranny and
Everything from your d15 will swap over to the b20, sensors and mounts are interchangable but you'll need the integra "L" bracket for the back(the L bracket is the one that bolts from the block to the firewall) and I would suggest getting an integra intake manifold.

The d15 mount that bolts to the block on the timing belt side wont work. you can just get that from an integra. Or just swap out all the mounts for integra (dc2) mounts.

Should be able to pick everything you need fairly cheap... :thumb:

or if you are on a super super tight budget.. just pick up a SOHC motor and throw it in there.. that would be under $500
By hiphopisdead-22
Chance wrote:
hiphopisdead-22 wrote:

any b series tranny and
Everything from your d15 will swap over to the b20, sensors and mounts are interchangable but you'll need the integra "L" bracket for the back(the L bracket is the one that bolts from the block to the firewall) and I would suggest getting an integra intake manifold.

The d15 mount that bolts to the block on the timing belt side wont work. you can just get that from an integra. Or just swap out all the mounts for integra (dc2) mounts.

Should be able to pick everything you need fairly cheap... :thumb:

or if you are on a super super tight budget.. just pick up a SOHC motor and throw it in there.. that would be under $500

thanks bri, sounds like a b20 gonna be a birthday gift to myself, nd i can get a single cam for about 250-300 off the streets, or pay 450 at a shop in miami called All Japanese, they get there motors straight from japan
By Chance
#137730 :thumb:
By Punksz6
#137798 :thumb: