Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By d4rk13l4de
#127963 hey guy name's john here are a few picture of my car, hope to help all you guys out as much as i can.

my first and formost mod that will be happening soon is a B16a and a auto to 5 speed swap. Any questions feel free to ask!
By OGJaper
#127965 Hey there buddy! Welcome to the forums! Must be fun driving in the snow :thumb: slide'n about :hehe: keep up to date if you do your swap, there's a B series section you can find lots of info, enjoy :D
By d4rk13l4de
#127966 thanks alot i just stumbled upon this site and so far im really liking it.
By OGJaper
#127967 Hehe ya a lot of peeps seemed to have just "feel into" this site, which is nice ;) yeah theres alot of helpful folks on here so don't be shy mate, just holler
By Chance
#128012 Welcome to the site dude! Your coupe seems to be in pretty good condition! GL with the swap and 5 spd conversion :thumb:
By d4rk13l4de
#128025 thanks chance, it is in really good shape now i had to fix a few things from the last owner. it looks a little different now. ill get some newer pictures up when i get off of work today.
By Vti93T
#128056 Welcome :thumb:
By Kyle94ex
#128726 Welcome man, car looks pretty clean.
2g eclipse in your avatar too?
By nastyb16a
#128793 welcome! bet the snows fun haha nice civic and keep us posted on the swap :thumb:
By d4rk13l4de
Kyle94ex wrote:Welcome man, car looks pretty clean.
2g eclipse in your avatar too?

yea im a former DSM Guy i came to the honda side lol first thing is the swap and then hopefully i will have the money to build a turbo kit. i have alot of experiance tuning Turbo cars, i do it up here on alot of dsm's wrx and such.