Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By doitpropa
#122573 is there basemodels w/out the door trim ? i've searched nd cant' really find ne thing

if any of u guys have done it i'd like to see ..or jus a diff model i could look at i don't want it shaved gone .. just like on a cx hatch kinda thing

i appreciate the help
By Vti93T
#122639 Coupes don't come with a base model that doesn't have moldings. Here's a picture of a dude's car that shaved his moldings. Hope this helps

By Chance
#122648 I dont think he meant the whole space shaved smoothe.. just the moldings gone and the clip holes shaved and painted... I'll search....
By doitpropa
Chance wrote:I dont think he meant the whole space shaved smoothe.. just the moldings gone and the clip holes shaved and painted... I'll search....

thats exactly it ... i've been searching and all i find is ricers w/ everything shaved nd big spoilers all that garbage lol

reason i would like to see one is the molding on my coupe in the rear was rotted beyond fix and i really don't feel like cutting new holes in the metal for the mouldings lol
By Chance
#122694 BAM sucka found one....

8)
By Chance
#122695 Katie's right though, no model came like that.. Looks friggin clean though and NOT common at all.. frikin took me forever to find just that one..

doitpropa wrote:
reason i would like to see one is the molding on my coupe in the rear was rotted beyond fix and i really don't feel like cutting new holes in the metal for the mouldings lol

So are coupe moldings clip on? or like sticky taped on?? passwordjdm has stick on thin side moldings so you wouldnt have to cut holes... Or go with the no molding look which looks sick!
By doitpropa
Chance wrote:Katie's right though, no model came like that.. Looks friggin clean though and NOT common at all.. frikin took me forever to find just that one..

doitpropa wrote:

So are coupe moldings clip on? or like sticky taped on?? passwordjdm has stick on thin side moldings so you wouldnt have to cut holes... Or go with the no molding look which looks sick!

i'm gonna go w/ no moulding look deff looks fire
By doitpropa
#122706 the coupe is jus a shell now so i can take the time to do whats needed .. first time i've had a daily and a project i'm lovin it

heres the spots i've cut out so far

Image[/img]

started shaving the holes in engine bay the browns just to cover the exposed metal its not staying ....

guess this is gonna b a build thread if its ok to put it here
By Chance
#122715 holy crap dude what'd you use to cut those out?? haha you need to invest in a Dremel and a few cutting bits! Cant wait to see this progress!!!! :thumb:
By Ajax1989
Chance wrote:BAM sucka found one....

8)

:bowdown: :jerkbow:

S E X Y
and you would have to find a white one..lol
By doitpropa
Chance wrote:holy crap dude what'd you use to cut those out?? haha you need to invest in a Dremel and a few cutting bits! Cant wait to see this progress!!!! :thumb:

jus kinda chipped off the rotted stuff then squared the hole a lil w/ a angle grinder

white is godly on coupes been thinkin that since i got the car :thumb:
By doitpropa
#122748 Image

money shot of my daily after tucking headlight harness / fusebox i no the bay has over spray but its w.e. lol
By Chance
#122751 Is that thing muddy?? or is that the color of it?^^
By doitpropa
#122777 nope thats the color it is ... i tried to be diff and have suttin no one else has but it didn't work theres like 3 or 4 of umm in my state had me real dissapointed when i found it out