Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By Chance
#122789 IMO your hatch would look a little better if you painted the little piece that seperates the back window from the front, black again.. and the pice just below the front windows that lil trim piece!
By doitpropa
#122791 i've thought about it also the sideskirts nd the lil bottom of the bumpers that kinda looks like a lip ...
By Chance
#122792 Yeah for sure that would clean it up a bit and give it a little contrast to the paint! doooo it :D
By doitpropa
#122793 i mite just have to go buy sum paint lol
By Chance
#122795 niiiiiiiice :thumb:
By doitpropa
#122796 trying to slap this on soon also ...
w/ some jdm b16? or type r pistons there was a lil un certainness of what they are .
lil allmotor ls/v were thinking i'ma have like 12:1 comp. or something like that :lol:

it was pink when i got it think i'm getting some aircraft stripper and going to town on it the whole head is pink bought it off a website nd the guy didnt' tell me it was pink till he was poppin the trunk to sell it to me
By doitpropa
#125388 really wet here lately but gettin some work done

first time doin this stuff so still learning but i think i'm doin ok
By Kyle94ex
#128142 Image
Gotta take the fender part off and plug those holes.. but almost done.
By doitpropa
#128416 nice man .. nd yea i still have to do the fenders 2 been workin on the bay lately i'll take a few pics nd throw umm up in a little :weee: :weee: :weee:
By 95civiceg
#128433 dont CX hatch fenders come with the holes shaved off alredy
By Greasedmonkey
95civiceg wrote:dont CX hatch fenders come with the holes shaved off alredy

yes. the cx and the vx dont have moldings at all.
By eg_turbo_hatch
#128475 looking good so far i think im going to do this as well but im just going to get cx doors an fenders then i only have to weld the back :thumb: