North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Maryland, Deleware, New Jersey
By GaryS
#1659 No one from Jersey? :(
By EGSR
#1902 reppin jersey!!!!! :cheers:
By teal_dx
#1903 I went to NJ once... got lost cause the road signs suck there. Ohio has big signs like 3 times before your exit comes up. In NJ you have to pay attention or you're gonna get lost (as I did :lol: )

And that's for getting lost on the highway, getting lost in the city is a whole different story... some streets have signs, some dont. Some that do have signs have the writing worn away so you can't read them. Then any gas station you stop at after 11:pm to ask directions has nobody working that knows english.

If you're an out of towner, bring a Navigation unit!

Englishtown is a sweet ass track though :D
By GaryS
teal_dx wrote:I went to NJ once... got lost cause the road signs suck there. Ohio has big signs like 3 times before your exit comes up. In NJ you have to pay attention or you're gonna get lost (as I did :lol: )

What's funny is that when I was in PA awhile ago, the extra signs confused the crap outta me cause I'm used to Jersey's 1-or-no-sign deal. lol

teal_dx wrote:And that's for getting lost on the highway, getting lost in the city is a whole different story... some streets have signs, some dont. Some that do have signs have the writing worn away so you can't read them. Then any gas station you stop at after 11:pm to ask directions has nobody working that knows english.

Isn't that every where though? Oh, and btw you're not allowed to get outta your car while at a gas station in NJ, lol
By GaryS
EGSR wrote:reppin jersey!!!!! :cheers:

What exit? :lol:
By teal_dx
#1915 PA is a lot like OH, except for there being 2 highways named 60 that intersect each other. One of them is named "Business 60" That got me lost once :lol:
Then there's downtown Pittsburgh... most cities are layed out as a grid - Not Pittsburgh! Awesome view when you enter the city though, one min it is all mountains then you see the whole skyline of the city.
By BIGTAGGART
#54537 WHATS GOOD NJ..IM IN PA NOW THOUGH...
By EJcivic732
#56718 Jersey style 4 Life!!! :woot: P.a. and ohio are pretty cool 2 they have better country roads! and the speedlimits r faster! :wink:
By Eli'sEG94
#66460 Reporting in for Jersey :woot: Teh Friggin Garden State.
By d16hatch
#73159 yeah i'm reppin south jersey... though i go to school in philly haha
By Al.73
#74237 :twisted: Not too many from N J. But NEWARK is here !!!! :twisted:
By CitySedan732
Al.73 wrote::twisted: Not too many from N J. But NEWARK is here !!!! :twisted:

Reppin Jerzzzyyyy all day! 8) I'm in Rahway but i go through newark alot #$% potholes swallow my poor steeles up lol
By drago742gtr
#111312 jersey :thumb: