By JAYDM91
#140692 JERZY WE GO HARD!!! IM IN PATERSON HOME OF MANY HONDAS :woot:
By Ajax1989
JAYDM91 wrote:JERZY WE GO HARD!!! IM IN PATERSON HOME OF MANY HONDAS :woot:

u know ur still a hardcore FL boy just like me :lol:
By KingcoupeO
#140708 yo jaydm im from haledon kid haha
shit iuse to race bunker hill all day
stationed in texas but i be up around the way soon .
lots a fast civics in jersey for sure
By JAYDM91
#140871 yea man there iz alot!!!!!! so your in the military? im trying to join the airforce sometime next summer. :thumb:
By KingcoupeO
#140898 yea i am army is the way to go
you pick your job and actually get it
i got a 30 thousand bonus and its too easy
the airforce is code named the "chair force"
unless your a pilot or a whiz kid mechanic who can fix jet engines in the dark upside down blindfolded there really is no job market and reguardless of what they say 80% of airforce people have hard times finding work in the civilian world , the army on the other hand will let you pic from over 900 jobs . you can be an infantry man or a tanker , even fuel helicopters in combat like me and be a gunner on patrols all while gettin an education (for FREE!!!!)
My brothers an officer and loves it im about to become one myslef in the green to gold program .
my cousins are in the airforce and hate it , and ones a pilot and they both are re-uping into the army in a year and a half. look do your research ,think about your future unless your guna be a fighter pilot till you retire airforce isnt the way to go in my opinion.
By JAYDM91
#140929 damn man thanks.! im going to do alot more research now. lol how long have you been in.?
By KingcoupeO
#140952 2 years now a lil more cause im back from deployment now.
im stationed on ft. hood in texas
in the 1st cavalry division.

BTW a recruiter is guna lie to you and tell you this and that , if you want to get in .....b/c its hard now a days... PM and i will tell you everyhting you need to do to make sure you are in , and lead you in the right direction , a good recruiter is guna make or break where you end up in the ARMY and that the truth .
if you have backroun on joining you wont get stuck where ever they put you you can make your own way .
By TeardropEG
#165732 Jersey Here..... Where Are The Meets At This Year!!!!

Anyone Going May 29 To The Virginia Meet
By OleFolk
#210773 Im from ohio
Im about to move to new jersey im just seeing whos out there
South jersey to be more specific
Im not used to a state so small
Im used to ohio and pa.

I went to jersey and ran into a couple civics
By OleFolk
#218624 So what about a Jersey meet?
By OleFolk
GaryS wrote:
teal_dx wrote:I went to NJ once... got lost cause the road signs suck there. Ohio has big signs like 3 times before your exit comes up. In NJ you have to pay attention or you're gonna get lost (as I did :lol: )

What's funny is that when I was in PA awhile ago, the extra signs confused the crap outta me cause I'm used to Jersey's 1-or-no-sign deal. lol

teal_dx wrote:And that's for getting lost on the highway, getting lost in the city is a whole different story... some streets have signs, some dont. Some that do have signs have the writing worn away so you can't read them. Then any gas station you stop at after 11:pm to ask directions has nobody working that knows english.

Isn't that every where though? Oh, and btw you're not allowed to get outta your car while at a gas station in NJ, lol

Yeah on the highways in jersey, there will be three exits for one town and only one of them is correct the other two are like 30 miles away.

Also somehow jersey cant figure out how to make intersections consistently. Two roads will turn into one road. And that one road will turn into three roads...:lol:

I get out of my car all the time to clean my windshield or put my gas cap back on and grab my receipt because there's 20 other cars and two gas attendants running around. I dont care. People dont say anything. But your right apparently you have to stay in your car.
By OleFolk
#224968 Props from jersey

Its JDM Yo!

By kagedws6
#239114 Still getting used to being in NJ. Any meets in the area?