North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Maryland, Deleware, New Jersey
By OleFolk
kagedws6 wrote:Still getting used to being in NJ. Any meets in the area?

You are actually pretty close to me, when did you move to jersey? Theirs a meet at the Vineland Wawa every Saturday at 10pm. Theirs also a big meet at the west side sonic in philly every saturday night.
By kagedws6
#239560 I moved here in July. I would love to go to one of the meets nearby I might have to wait a little as my civic needs some TLC. I'm waiting for my wife to get a car here in the next month so I can have my civic back full time and can start tinkering with it.
By OleFolk
#239563 Nice I moved down here in august
If you go down to vineland or millville theres more hondas to handle
Really big scene out there with decent people.
Tire Connections
139 W. Landis Ave
Vineland, NJ. 08360
P: 856-692-9689

Thats a password jdm dealer in vineland
They are legit and dont rip you off
By kagedws6
#239584 I'll have to go out there sometime. my wife works out there and I do computer repair on the side out in that area sometimes. I haven't ventured too far off main rd in vineland tho. got to walk around a little on monday when I got a call from my wife saying "I just pulled into work and there is smoke coming out from under the hood on the civic" and I rushed from cherry hill to vineland by public transportation and walked from the vineland transportation center to main rd. atleast it was nice out. saw a lot of imports driving around.
By OleFolk
#250872 Image

:woot:
By kagedws6
#254632 ahh figures I'd see this a month after it happened lol.
By OleFolk
#254642 I didnt know it was goin down until the day before
And posted it on the day sorry bro
By h22bubbleboy
#260308 i dont know if anyone is looking into it but i think there is another honda day comming up in aug. ill b there
By kagedws6
#271231 lol I missed it again. Couldn't do anything to the civic due to the contract job I had ended in may but got lucky and got on a new contract just now and got the ok once we move (moving to Clayton, NJ probably) I can start putting money asside for the civic. Or I might just sell the one I have and try to buy one with a 5speed already in it.
By smokinsoljah420
#306090 Raised from the dead! Back in jersey Baby!!! :woot: :woot: