North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Maryland, Deleware, New Jersey
By Lo-Key
#311330 I'm currently in NH but if you have seen my thread you know my car was stripped and everything stolen but I got everything Except the swap and quarters back. After this happening for the 2nd time its time to leave. I'm from Harrisonburg originally. Left when I was 7 or 8 spending the last 10 almost 11 years (19 in September) here in NH. It's time to move back home though for me. So some point After christmas I'll be heading back. It's gonna be a rough change over now that I'm used to here. No need for a title After 15, no need for insurance, and get away with A LOT here as long as you still hit pot holes an not act drunk to avoid em. Anyway. I'm gonna need help getting around again once I'm back. I've had quite a few head injures from the time we moved here causing me to forget a lot including how to read an write again around the age of 13 After being hit by a car. I know its still a time away but just Thought I'd search early incase I leave early so I'll know some people so I'm not completely lost again. I know 2 people but I haven't talk to them in at least a year and the numbers I had for them are no longer valid. Other then that though I'm Pretty curious about how the Honda's there are. It's Pretty retarded in NH.