North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Maryland, Deleware, New Jersey
By Treezy
#153835 If you are, PM me. I have a guy who does almost any kind of decals and graphics (no body wraps) at a really good price.

He also does the best tint around, hands down. That is.., unless you like having that cheap pre-cut crap on your window that leaves a clear edge when you roll it down and bubbles or turns purple in no time. He takes his time, no pre-cut anything, trims the tint to the edge of your window so no clear edge, uses ONLY high-quality tint (not that cheap crap), stands behind his work, AND STILL MANAGES TO BEAT THE COMPETITION'S PRICES!!

Don't be fooled by that $120 deal.. That's for cheap quality tint that will turn on you. Not to mention the clear edge!

I'm not getting anything out of this, he doesn't even know I'm writing this. He really does the best work at the best price. I'm set to deploy soon so I figured telling everone about him was the least I could do, hopefully give him some business for all the help he's been to me. When in doubt, check him out for yourself! That's how I found him, referred by a friend.