North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Maryland, Deleware, New Jersey
By Treezy
#151540 Evasive Illusions currently has three chapters and looking to open more:

Hampton Roads, VA
Va. Beach, VA.
West Point, NY.

We do all years, makes, and models of cars, trucks, and bikes.

The club was actually started by two Honda guys, myself included. If you enjoy working on cars and want to get more involved, or would like to learn more about other platforms that you don't have access to now (DSM, domestic, etc..), we have it all. We're Family.., we look out for each other.., and we're here to do work. You know a lot? Help teach the the guys who dont. Want to learn but don't know where to get the experience of a teacher or hands on? That's what we do. I started the club to learn cars, and it taught me to do turbo installs and much more.

You can check out our page: www.evasiveillusions.com
Our Myspace: www.myspace.com/evasive_illusions
and hit me up: evasive.illusions@gmail.com

Treezy
By Treezy
#151971 Glad to hear it! Anyone else?
By HondaJunkie
#224226 Im down?
By Treezy
#224232 Hello from Iraq!

Evasive has recently changed course and is now only accepting show and track cars/trucks. Show must be seriously looking to get magazine coverage, seriously compete is national style events (HIN, etc). Track has to be serious competitors in any form of drag, circuit, drift, etc.

We had to make the change after 3 years for multiple reasons. I do apologize to all the true builders out there who not only drive primer, but some of whom I helped primer. I've got nothing but love for the work and if you need any help all you gotta do is stop by. If you're in the VA area and are looking for a club/team, but aren't at that level yet, all you gotta do is hit me up and I can get you in touch with several other clubs in the area who are quality teams that put in work. I know they do.. I used to do work with them from time just to turn around and compete against them ;)

Good luck everyone, and if you need anything just ask!

Oh, and BTW.. I sold the civic and the drag truck.

I'm now the owner of this:

http://www.superstreetonline.com/featur ... index.html