California, Hawaii, Washington, Oregon
By Joplies
#132197 I agree! Anyone is welcome as far as im concerned.
By White-eg8-girl
#132218 Even NON-Honda owners??
:eh:

:?
By White-eg8-girl
#132463 Okay :lol:

So there are 3 people for sure
Me and my man are maybes, & 2 more maybes??
By chrono404
#134183 I am not going to make it this weekend.

My Sedan isn't Running, wont be running anytime soon and my Hatch's driver side mount is leaking. I dont want to drive it all the way to portland. Next time though.
By chrono404
BLaCkSiLo wrote:damn dude, what happened?? the hatch's mount is leaking?

the Ek Driver side mounts are known for collapsing. and thats what mine has done, Under and ontop of the mount is now light green water. I assuming its coming from the Mount.

On My EG I dont have enough compression. Could be timing. not 100% on where to go from here. It will wait until me and my dad can think of what to do with it.

Either way both of my cars are not in the shape I want them to be to roll down there in. I will have to sit this meet out.
By eg_turbo_hatch
#134929 hey just seeing if this meet is still happening today
By eg_turbo_hatch
#134940 well that was a fail nobody showed just me, white_eg8_girl and a friend with a coupe :(
By chrono404
#134964 That sucks. I had a buddy with an Orange hatch who said he was going to roll down, Guess he didn't show.

I will be coming down to the next one.
By eg_turbo_hatch
#134968 yeah it sucked ohwell i will be spraying my coupe white soon so hopefully it will be done before next meet
By BLaCkSiLo
#135093 damn, sorry guys that sucks...

my car was apart so i wouldn't have been much help, guess no one else showed either, i'll be there for the next one tho, we need to get our shit together!
By White-eg8-girl
#135170 We'll have to plan again and cross our fingers....

So are Sundays the only day that you guys are available??
By BLaCkSiLo
#135173 i'm pretty open on the weekends unless i'm gone.. i wouldn't even mind meeting up on a weekday/night after 3:00

but i WILL have my car going within a few weeks so i will be able to make it how is everyone's schedule?
By chrono404
#135242 Most weekdays I cant make it as I get off at 6pm. I have Wedesday off, I also have Sunday off. I figured the weekend is when we have the best chance for all of our schedules to work together.

I am Moving in the middle of the month to a bigger place about a mile away. It has a Double Bay Garage, and A/C. No more heat waves for me. I am Pumped about that. Assuming my EG is running toward the end of the month I could probably come down then.