California, Hawaii, Washington, Oregon
By White-eg8-girl
#135939 My work schedule is different weekly; so I cant really plan much in advance. Which makes HAVING a life hard. lol

But, my man, eg_turbo_hatch has weekends off...

Just throwing this out there, maybe you all can set a time to meet for the late night drags at PIR, or you guys want it to be daytime to take pics and whatnot??
By BLaCkSiLo
#135996 man that sucks about the work schedule, well i just dropped my car off yesterday, i'll get it back within a week or so, the end of this month is looking promising.... :?

i would really like to go for the drags, i wouldn't mind running too, i have my year long card already :thumb:
By Maclamore
#226893 I live in Silverton, which is like 15 mins east of salem. Just wonderin if people are around where i am. Heh id like to go to a meet... but not to show off my car lol. nice to see that there are other people in oregon. Ive got a 92 cx Hatch, with a d15b7.
By chrono404
#227024 We have been talking about having a meet in the other oregon thread.
http://civic-eg.com/viewtopic.php?p=227020#227020

A d15b7 swap in a CX Hatch is a HUGE improvement. The D15b8 is a turd. Even the d15b2 Dual Point is quicker. Which is quite sad.

We are mostly pretty cool people. I'm willing to drive from the middle of washington in my Sedan with some other people locally to Oregon for a Meet if we have enough intrest.
By Maclamore
chrono404 wrote:We have been talking about having a meet in the other oregon thread.
http://civic-eg.com/viewtopic.php?p=227020#227020

A d15b7 swap in a CX Hatch is a HUGE improvement. The D15b8 is a turd. Even the d15b2 Dual Point is quicker. Which is quite sad.

We are mostly pretty cool people. I'm willing to drive from the middle of washington in my Sedan with some other people locally to Oregon for a Meet if we have enough intrest.

yea.. i was wondering when i got the car that it was so... un responsive to the throttle... i then went straight to this site and looked up the b8. lol i got rid of that thing in a week, and put my b7 from my 93 lx that i wrecked a few weeks earlier.
By dbrooks
#227117 im moving to portland in about a year to be closer to my family. im super stoked for all these meet you guys have. kansas city meets honestly kinda blow. its more like a bunch of bro's bringing their colbalts with body kits out. hahahaha west coast FTW :thumb:
By eg_turbo_hatch
#227718 me and white-eg8-girl would be down for another meet just say when and where :thumb: