California, Hawaii, Washington, Oregon
By marvinp8700
#110523 texas brings the mad win

fucking stupid ass cops don't even know what they are looking at Image
By egsedanguy
marvinp8700 wrote:texas brings the mad win

fucking stupid ass cops don't even know what they are looking at Image

none of the cops period know what ther looking at. i mean any one that drives a car knows what a radiator is. or should know. but it seems we have all been upgraded to turbos and intercoolers. lol
By waynlewis
#110560 Seriously, what do you expect? Every city; county; town; etc is hurting right now and looking for any little new thing to raise $$$$. San Diego has been doing this for the past 5yrs, it's just every year they call it something different. I experienced it twice in my car and once on my bike, result was no ticket just alot of talk. Some officers are complete a-holes and refuse to listen to any sort of reasoning, and some would listen and understand the situation and give you a warning.
It's the newest old thing to do now. Just be smart and be safe.
By egsedanguy
#110574 ^^ ya of course its for revinue. thats what so fucked bout it. the states spend the tax money to "train" cops to know what they are looking at. then they go out pull anyoneone over with a mod to there car. give them a ticket for anything they can. then you are paying agin. WTF? i just hate the fact of getting pulled over for nothing and the cop lieing then giving you a ticket for somthing that he had to get on the ground and slide under your car to find. stupid. and i drive safe all the time. im not out every night racing round the town. ya the cops should pull the dumb fuck with ther body kits and crome taillights driving like dicks. its asshole like that give us bad names.
By Punksz6
#110583 Yup I know how its feels to get pulled over for stupid shit all time.... Man I got pulle one time here in Northern California going to work in the early morning and I did nothing wrong nothing!!!! Cop pulls me over a couple blocks away from my job...... He jumps out and says do u know why I pulled u over 3 thing and I was PISSED!!!! so I said what 3 things!! He says 1 your exhaust Is too loud and I was like YEAH RIGHT!! 2 Your car is to low headlight to the ground YEAH RIGHT!!! 3 U can were a Hood of your Hoodie (Sweater) over your head!!! It was winter time too!! Man come on I was so freakin pissed I wanted to yell this freakin stupid cop... I kept my mouth shut And told him I was on my way to work and that I was gonna be late...I calmed down and told him "By the way Yeah I already got a ticket the week before and I have to take my car to get it Refereed (but that was my fault because I didn't have my silencer in, dumb mistake in Yuba City/Marysville, Cali......) So all in all he let me go but said if u don't go get that taken care of and I see u again in town Im gonna put a don't not operate vehicle sticker on my Ref Ticket .....Oh and I had my silencer on too and at least this fool didn't ask to pop my hood!! I guess it just depends on the town/city/state you live in or if u drive a HONDA,ACURA pretty much an IMPORT. But it don't stop me cause I got nothing to hide!!
Sorry guys for the long story but that just one story of many stupid ticket stories that I had to share and Is my most recent....
By egsedanguy
#110589 im in nor cal. sacramento to be exact. and cops will make you pop hood almost every time. o gives me an idea.lol hide the inside latch under the dash more and when they ask you to pop your hood you can say" i been tryin to pop my hood to"
By 93whiteeg
#110607 thank god i dont live there, here in the chi the cops are cool, the only way you get stopped is if you have a really loud exaust, or if they see you street racing. and not even cuz my exaust is loud and i havent gotten stopped.....
By redcivicsi
#110624 Wow is that enough of a reaction to this? The video was amazing cant wait to get one of those things that will change my car into a street racing mobile. Just shows you what incompetence and fear can do to people. I agree that street racing is stupid(I used to do it myself) and everyone should go race on the track. Anyone who races and thinks someone cant get hurt is a selfish person. But with that being said what do you expect its the news they report of negativity and feed off of peoples fear this summer its gonna be street racing and how to educate moronic police officers in a couple of months it will be back to stranger danger or sexting. Nothing surprises me anymore
By 92egdxhatch
#110635 did i read that right u were in your driveway?
By blockustomz
#110644 and i tought i had it bad for exhaust tickets.. im lucky they dont pop my hood.. got props for anyone in the honda game and lives wit that shit everyday.. :thumbdown:
By egsedanguy
redcivicsi wrote:Wow is that enough of a reaction to this? The video was amazing cant wait to get one of those things that will change my car into a street racing mobile. Just shows you what incompetence and fear can do to people. I agree that street racing is stupid(I used to do it myself) and everyone should go race on the track. Anyone who races and thinks someone cant get hurt is a selfish person. But with that being said what do you expect its the news they report of negativity and feed off of peoples fear this summer its gonna be street racing and how to educate moronic police officers in a couple of months it will be back to stranger danger or sexting. Nothing surprises me anymore

ya i used to street race and i do from time to time on the freeway but its for just a few hundred feet. to many cops. but i will be getting into autocross this year to so that will be a way off the streets. but when you say go to the track, i wuold love to. but i work threw the week and the only time to go to the drag strip is wednesday night. ok well mr officer. i would love to go to the track but it open 1 time a week. WTF why cant it be open every day. ppl race every day on the roads not just on wednesday. so rather than paying to train cops why cant they get events going and stuff to get ppl off the raod. every friday and saterday we all meet on the famous sunrise blvd. and post up and hang out in parkinglots. well we arnt doing enything wrong, then here comes the fuzz. loud speaker" go home now or we will start inpounding cars". then we have to leave and get back on the street and bam 5 cop cars waiting for us to leav so they can get us for exaust and everything else.
By EGOX
#121132 ohh yess california and imports has its ups and downs. ive been pulled over for just being a import, racing, no front license plate, and who knows whatelse. the fact is that us honda import drivers are already profiled and not much will change that as long as "street racing" continuse. "street racing" is just associated with all of us any time because we build our cars to go fast and look nice. also there are much more of us than say some ford fanatics. Honda dominates. u go to these street races and u see 20 hondas/imports to every domestic. so were all considered racers period.

its really a hit and miss when it comes to california cops in all different areas. it takes a strategy to drive these cars without getting in trouble and pulled over multiple times.

i got pulled over once in mid-afternoon for racing another honda in Santa clara Ca after reaching over 80mph on a business/residential (40mph posted) to make a long drawn out story short. the cop (middle aged white male from i think england) pulled me ( young brown male in a primer black ef with no back seats lol! classic) over. asked if there were any mods.."no it is 100% stock officer" with my sparco 4point on. :lol: "oh no i dont race officer, & I wasnt just racing"" im a student, not trying to cause trouble, i apologize, wont do it again" and what do you know. i get my licence back and a "dont do that again" then i drive off burning out. JK! haha i just drive off.

Its all about the time, place, officer, city, county, your race, your car, your reaction time, the officers mood, how loud ur car is, night/day, your talking/manipulative skills and the officers intelligence. the worst can happen on a pull over or nothing at all can happen. you could of just raced or got pulled over for HIDs or "routine check" bs. thell all be different and some will be avoidable and some wont. maybe dont have ur car slammed, or have that loud as hell exaust w/o silencer, or take the back road, or dont take the back road. its all going to be the same but different. just have to be prepared and legit.

i use to street race but not so much nemore. its all about meeting up, getting to the spot, then immediately running from the cops. then again what else is street racing right. ill do freeway and random stoplight runs though.

i think a solution would be to open more god damn tracks/strips around california :x than training these dip shit cops. cali is twisted and poor. so there going to be doin some shady shit to us import tuners.
By jdmsol_kid
#142678 HOLLLY CRAP! how wierd i was jus bout to start athred like this for COP stories hahah and boy oh boy have i have plenty. iv had about 7 or 8 fix it tickets in santa rosa ca and couldnt tell you how mny times iv been pulled over by cops... heres a few jus the ones i like..

first one is im driving down the street and see a cop in the rear view. oulls me over. come to the window and ask for the usual. licence etc..
walks around the car twice and says..
"son reason i pulled you over is becasue you have your plates on the dash and its illegal. heres your ticket.
i asked him how he saw my front end coming from behind me the whole time?? haha no answer. lol

second i was sanding my car a little everyday after school. i lived behind a middle school and a few blocks away was the HS. so im going home and a cop is in the parking lot of the middle school. so i drive. see him and he starts jamming through traffic. i lived right there so i got to my house before he could get around the cars. i open my door and there he is saying get back in and all. comes up tp all hard and asks me why i drive a stollen car with no registration and insurance and No REAR PLATES. my answer is im going to repaint it and i was sanding it so i removed the rear plates n forgot to put em back one. front ones were still on.. i shut him up when i said its my car heres all my paperwork. plates are right there. anything man?
"you dont get smart with me son."
"what did i do? im at my house already"
"yea but i have been watching your car sit here in front of this house and i thought it was suspicios and i know its stollen."
so maybe when your 17 you shouldnt get sassy with cops.
i said i know the drill. give me my fix it and ill put plates on it sign it off and doo the same thing again. and if you have been watching my car for the last month like you said maybe you would see me sanding it and doin my thing. so ill pull it into the driveway so you can go home with your quata of tickets for the day... ouch he wasnt happy.
" get smart with me and ill take your car.. huh you want me to take or you want to keep it?
i told him it doesnt matter cuz either way i wasnt giving it to him and i was jus gona drive it up the drive way"
lets jus say it was a bad i dea and just that i got a ticket for alot of things haha

3rd. ill keep this one short. driving with the g and in five minutes and 5 blocks i got pulled over 3 times. haha all said the same thing and kinda let me go.. i was on a date.. lol

but as to the chula vista thing you wrote about.. they are assholes. i crossed the border from my moms house. took the first exit and drove into the post office.on san yisidro blvd. parked locked the car and was about 3 to 4 feet away from the car when a cop cuts me off. already a long day i was furious. started to walk around the his car and he gets out all tough. get back to the car! im like wtf? dude your kidding right?
nop he said get back and grab your pappers. he fallows me back to my car and says it was because my plates were on the winshield and not on the front bumper. i said whatever cuz i wasnt in a good mood. he asked if i could put the plates on the front i said yes i even have the screws. he stood me by the back bumper agains the car n let me tell you i was HOTT. put my hands in my pocket jus chillin they both come back and say keep your hands where we can see them.. :x yea no problem. then 5 minutes later he said can you get back in the car. great thanks you officer. no a/c. so i get in with my door open and feet out. nop get all the way in and shut the door. so i told him its hot so chill down.. he didnt like that and they came back to my car when i turned it on to roll the window down. he gave me my ticket and i told him its dumb that he cant wait 2 seconds while i put the plates on with the screws i had next to me. he said ' we dont have that kind of time"
bad reply when i said you have time to pull me over for plates though right.? ouch again..
"really i said?? theres another 25 bucks out of my pocket. thanks to you"
"no son you just have to.."
" i know what to do so just let me sign it. thanks to you thats more miney to my bills because your gona say it doesnt cost anything.. but its 25 bucks. so jus give me the ticket please!"
he got pissed handed it to me and said hope your day get better today son. walks away smilling and starts laughing with the other cop. freakin doushhh. lol :x

thats it i wrote too much.. sorry guys lol
By Chance
#142680 Cliffs?
By d-mon
Chance wrote:Cliffs?

don't live in California if you like cars.

just heard today that OBD1 will be outlawed in CA by 2013.