California, Hawaii, Washington, Oregon
By Hereg6
#8479 Early sunday morring i was feet from dieing.I was almost hit by a drunk driver at our local street races.Never again will i ever go to the street races.Seeing friends for mine flying through the air and dieing on the streets is to much for me right.It has changed my life forever.
Here is a video of what had happened.If it wasen't for my boyfriend the drunk asshole would have gotton away.My boyfriend chased him down and beat his ass until cops came and arrested him.After the drunk guy hit about 15 people he ran.He made it about 10 miles until my boyfriend caught him.One of my good friend is still in the hostipal fighting for his life

http://www.myfoxla.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=F7EA9F2BC3E575D77AB5C59556259B37?contentId=3262880&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=1.1.1
By Greasedmonkey
#8490 Im so sorry. I feel for you and i hope you get throught this alright.
By teal_dx
#8491 Just watched the story, that's terrible :(

It's the kind of thing you think would never happen in your town. Thankfully they caught the driver and the officers are not putting the blame on the crowd. Sucks that it was right before graduation too :(
By -EJ1- COUPE
#8517 im really sorry that is a horrible thing to have happend i hope everything goes well and everyone will be ok
By vtec_gloucester
#8527 :cry: sorry for you lose!

hope your ok???
By chnzgoofball
#8533 im sorry... how are u holding out?
By Bouli
#8540 i'm sorry.. :(

damn there are some sick people in the world.. :cry:
By asianrob
#8542 i'm sorry to for your lose hate hear shit like that happen
By ChicagoMike
#8571 Sorry for what happened!

I wont get into the street racing issue, because I'm guilty of participating in it myself.......quite often too.

I will definately say this though........Drunk Driving= :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
By Hereg6
vtec_gloucester wrote::cry: sorry for you lose!

hope your ok???

I'm ok but i'm still a little shaky.I don't think i will ever be able to drive down the street it happened
By Hereg6
AddictiveAllMotor wrote:Sorry for what happened!

I wont get into the street racing issue, because I'm guilty of participating in it myself.......quite often too.

I will definately say this though........Drunk Driving= :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

I usually don't go to the races i go to the meet spot but that night there was going to be a really good race and i figured i haven't been out to the race spot in a while why not go out there now i wish i never did :(
By ohDirka
#8663 that really sux, ive only been to a few street races but i never thought of something like this happening...i hate drunk drivers, regardless im over the street racing, ill go to the track and show people whats up from now on
By ohDirka
#8665 that would really suck to have something like this happen a week before graduation too..i got 3 days left cant wait!
By eg-civic-racer
#8675 Just watched in shock........... Im so so sorry for your loss.

Im sitting here in Scotland really angry, i dont know how your boyfreind stopped beating him? I couldnt.

If ever you need to talk....................x