California, Hawaii, Washington, Oregon
By teal_dx
#6998 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tjs5ILNkJc

- amazing not 1 person died thankfully!

some of the coments in that link are hilarious:

"i bet the truck driver was ghost riding the whip when this happened"
By ohDirka
#6999 whys everyone linking this to the wtc conspiracy?
By chnzgoofball
#7024 yeah my friend was there when it happened... glad no one got hurt!! other then the driver... :woot:
By eg-civic-racer
#7038 dont know if i was seing things but there is a civic 42 sec in? on the left hand side of the screen?

Let me know if im right or just stupid!
By vtec_gloucester
#7039 :shock: glad no1 was hurt
By Jsa-SIR2
#7063 thats bad, what happend?
By teal_dx
#7064 gas tanker truck caught fire, the heat from the fire melted the bridge. Not sure how it all started though... the tanker was over the side of the bridge in the video.
By chnzgoofball
teal_dx wrote:gas tanker truck caught fire, the heat from the fire melted the bridge. Not sure how it all started though... the tanker was over the side of the bridge in the video.

tanker took the 580 over pass couldn't take the turn went off the over passed and blew up and the bridge was collapsing already but not that bad till the heat got to it and started melting some of the foundation u kno what too trucks arent allowed on the 580 freeway
By split sec eg
#34604 traffic sux for a while but was amaze they fix the maze section soo fast
By Gorveatt
#34608 Gah i wanted to see the bridge actually collapse
Byej2-addict
#34886 what made me laugh was the comments, them saying their ALL great drivers..

and i came to think of it they love to ''ghost ride the whip'' and heres the results of ghost riding a whip :lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOiWaTSypt4
By split sec eg
#35269 im a tow truck driver seen lots of dumb ass driver on the road when it rains a lil people freak out over here