California, Hawaii, Washington, Oregon
By Red_eh2
chrono404 wrote:Everyone here is from Cali. I am in Washington State. 30 mins west of Olympia. Its a small(4000-5000 people) town, However its quite. the Cops dont mess with any of the hondas here so its awesome!

Must be nice I'm from Kent, where all cops do is mess with people that drive hondas.....
By chrono404
Red_eh2 wrote:
chrono404 wrote:Everyone here is from Cali. I am in Washington State. 30 mins west of Olympia. Its a small(4000-5000 people) town, However its quite. the Cops dont mess with any of the hondas here so its awesome!

Must be nice I'm from Kent, where all cops do is mess with people that drive hondas.....

I hear the storys of everyone racing in Kent. No Wonder the cops hate Hondas :lol:
By Red_eh2
#47507 No that is all the ricers we have up here and the kids that think there stock civic is quick or it's fast cause it's z6 swapped. We don't have much of a street scene here anymore. What we do have, you have to be in some type of a clique to see any kind of good racing. Kent sux!!! :thumbdown:
By RAKUN
#48231 Riverside :thumb:
By EJ1 Freak
Outkast-Jayco wrote:Formerly of socal 626 now from the eastbay 925!!!
:woot:

EBT WeSt wrote:Was up...just stoppin by to show some Cali love....from the 925....any Civic-EG meets being planned around the bay area??

Hey I know you guys! lol
By BLaCkSiLo
#66792 Portland, OR ..... the 503 here representing!

take it that basically nobody is from there? :thumb:
By Highnitro
#67185 seven-o-sev santarosa CA :thumb:
By egchick
#67493 San Pedro, Cal :twisted:
By VegasCivic
#67633 702. Lost wages ,Nevada.

:lol:
By spiritR
#70134 oakland,ca
By 93_hatch
BLaCkSiLo wrote:Portland, OR ..... the 503 here representing!

take it that basically nobody is from there? :thumb:

i used to live in portland. now i live in battleground wa. just about a half hour north of portland. :)
By JDM_SLUT
#94592 bay area
By platnuim86
#101305 victorville ca reppin high desert :woot2:
By Ajax1989
#120947 socal, riverside nine 5 one!! :twisted: