California, Hawaii, Washington, Oregon
By iLLson
#358725 Image

Anyone going to this event?
I just registered and It will be my first Eibach event.

It would be nice to see some forum members there.
Maybe even roll together to the event.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Copy and pasted from the facebook page!

REGISTRATION IS OPEN - READ INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY

3..2..1..go!

To register simply paypal $46 to rhoegner@eibach.com. BE SURE TO INCLUDE YOUR CORRECT SHIPPING ADDRESS. Actually type out your correct address in the comments section of Paypal even if it’s already attached to your account. Prior to the event we will mail you 1 official event wrist band which you must have on your wrist as you enter the show. You are more than welcome to buy multiple wrist bands if your buddies do not have a paypal account. We’ll mail them all to the same address and it is your responsibility to disperse them from there. The $46 covers you and one passenger. Additional passengers will pay $5 the day off the show as you pull in.

- How do I know my payment went through? Paypal sends you a confirmation. If you don’t see it log on to your account and double check. No need to ask us
- When will wrist bands ship? One week prior to the meet.

- Can I pay for my friends? Yes.

- What if I am 15? Your mom will need to come with you. We need pics of your mom in advance.

- What if I don’t have paypal? Have a friend pay for you.

- Can I park with my friends? Yes, but you have to arrive together. No saving spots.

- Can I pay at the gate? Only if the show doesn’t sell out.

- Are there refunds? No. If you can’t attend simply sell your wrist band or give it to a friend.

- Can we bring BBQ’s? No.

- Can we bring dogs? No.
By EconoBox
#358764 I'm not gonna make it this year. I have been trying to make it out from Florida for one of these for years. I'm hoping next year I can take 2 weeks off to drive out have a few days in California and really enjoy a cross country road trip and all the touristy places to stop along the way. Not to mention the photo ops driving across country in the TSX.

Hope you have a great time though! I just got back from Import Alliance and it was :thumb: