California, Hawaii, Washington, Oregon
By CopyLifted
Civic Savior wrote:Yea i've been to a few like that back in Arizona...not fun at all lol Like i said before i'm on the look out for wrenching buddies :thumb: haha

I'm sure I could give you a hand. Just have to catch me on the right weekend. I'm usually pretty busy lol.
By ManiacMagoo
#351857 I joined a few of the Willamette Valley Facebook groups pages but even the leadership are fighting among them. I'm in my mid 30's coming from an 8th gen Honda group in Washington that was awesome and mature. I just hate the stupid high school drama. Wrenching buddies are great, I was a heavy diesel mechanic before my back injury and once I made mechanics a job I hated working on my cars lol.
By CopyLifted
ManiacMagoo wrote:I joined a few of the Willamette Valley Facebook groups pages but even the leadership are fighting among them. I'm in my mid 30's coming from an 8th gen Honda group in Washington that was awesome and mature. I just hate the stupid high school drama. Wrenching buddies are great, I was a heavy diesel mechanic before my back injury and once I made mechanics a job I hated working on my cars lol.

I grew up in a mechanic family. When I was in Junior High, I started working at our family owned auto repair shop. By my early twenties I felt the same way. I hated working on my own cars. I ended up leaving our shop because of it. I know the feeling lol.

I just might go to this local meet to see how it goes. I'm going to feel so out of place to be honest, but maybe they will surprise me. Who knows. then again, it's Valentines Day so I might not lol.
By ManiacMagoo
#351880 Let me know how it goes. I drove by but didn't stop lol.
By Civic Savior
CopyLifted wrote:
ManiacMagoo wrote:I joined a few of the Willamette Valley Facebook groups pages but even the leadership are fighting among them. I'm in my mid 30's coming from an 8th gen Honda group in Washington that was awesome and mature. I just hate the stupid high school drama. Wrenching buddies are great, I was a heavy diesel mechanic before my back injury and once I made mechanics a job I hated working on my cars lol.

I grew up in a mechanic family. When I was in Junior High, I started working at our family owned auto repair shop. By my early twenties I felt the same way. I hated working on my own cars. I ended up leaving our shop because of it. I know the feeling lol.

I just might go to this local meet to see how it goes. I'm going to feel so out of place to be honest, but maybe they will surprise me. Who knows. then again, it's Valentines Day so I might not lol.

What time and where? I might be able to stop by?
By CopyLifted
Civic Savior wrote:
CopyLifted wrote:

What time and where? I might be able to stop by?

9 Kmart. I don't think I'm going though. I just got home from a long b-day party for my Daughter lol.
By ManiacMagoo
#352168 Where did you find out about the Kmart meet at?
By CopyLifted
ManiacMagoo wrote:Where did you find out about the Kmart meet at?

It was posted on the Oregon Connected Tuners facebook page. It was at the Kmart in Roseburg. Where myself and Civic Savior live.

The "meet" didn't last long. It quickly moved out of town for some "other" action. It was a good turn out and good "entertainment". 8)

All I can say is, I hate 2nd gear at 8,000 RPM in these k series 6 speed transmissions.............