California, Hawaii, Washington, Oregon
By CopyLifted
Civic Savior wrote:Well im no spring chicken lol (almost 30 here) Im just looking for some guys who wanna get together every once in a while and talk cars...maybe turn a wrench every now and then you know? I kinda want to meet people that are serious about there cars and not kids.

Sorry about assuming. But most of the Honda's I see running around town are driven by the youngins lol. I'd be down to meet up with you and chit chat a bit.

As you can see though, I think we are the only ones from Roseburg on this site lol. I did meet up with a few guys in Winston not too long ago to look at a Civic for sale. Really cool guys actually. And I sold a P72 A01 ecu to a guy out in Winston a while back with a white CRX with a b18c1. He seemed pretty cool too.

I just find it hard to find the time to get away from work or the house lol.

Just a FYI. A co-worker of mine has a set of 2-2.5" lowering springs on what i believe to be stock struts if you're interested. Not 100% sure what he wants for them but i know he had to pay $140 for stock ones because he didn't want it lowered. probably would like to recoup his money.

I had to replace the vtec solenoid gasket on the '98 and did a partial clean up on the front of the motor just to see if it would clean up. looks like it will lol. My brother powder coats (he did the valve cover on my '95) so I will be dropping off this valve cover and cold air intake tube at his work to powder coat. Once I get a new header, I'll be cleaning the rest of the motor. I also need a GSR tranny, bad!

By Civic Savior
#345317 awesome. I just did the same to mine when I replaced the valve cover gasket. That GUNK crap at autozone works pretty good!! And yea we should meet up sometime. Its hard for me to get away from work and home too. Married with a 2 yr old hahaha. Where abouts are you located?? Im actually out in Winston...I just say roseburg because...well its pretty much roseburg lol
By CopyLifted
Civic Savior wrote:awesome. I just did the same to mine when I replaced the valve cover gasket. That GUNK crap at autozone works pretty good!! And yea we should meet up sometime. Its hard for me to get away from work and home too. Married with a 2 yr old hahaha. Where abouts are you located?? Im actually out in Winston...I just say roseburg because...well its pretty much roseburg lol

I did this with WD-40 lol

I am out of Roseburg, just before Glide.

We have one kid left in the house and she is 4 lol. Keeps an old man busy!!
By myers503
#345325 I too am almost 30. We got a three year old here lol
By Civic Savior
#345360 sounds like we are all about in the same boat! lol And the stock in WD-40 is about to go up then cause that's way cheaper than GUNK! We should all definitely get together. Im kind of embarrassed by my car because of its poor shape, but I bought it wrecked and have been doing all of the wrench and body work myself. It would be nice to see if you guys could give me any tips or tricks. Im pretty new to all of this. I have only had the car for 6 months but I have learned a lot!! I am usually off on Thursday and work nights all other days besides sundays (we close at 3pm on sundays). And I love to drive my car so I have no problem getting behind the wheel to meet up somewhere!! Let me know what you guys think!
By myers503
#345579 lol I am hours away
By CopyLifted
#345622 Yup, still here lol. Been real busy though. We'll have to make a time to meet up, but I think our hours are complete opposite lol.

I'm up at 3:30am and in bed at 8pm.
By Civic Savior
#345730 I think if at all possible we should try and meet up on thursdays. See if we can all get something going here in town??
By CopyLifted
#345828 This has a flat tire right in front of my house! Window is down and it started raining. I walk down to the end of my driveway about every 15 minutes to check on it. Not a good place to leave a car with that front end lol.

Seeing as it's an Integra, probably not a part of this forum. But if you are, I'd love to talk with you about it.

Edit: Talked to the owner. Cool kid. Didn't exchange info as he was busy changing the tire lol.

By myers503
#345841 copy lifted!!

haha i see you on facebook.
Christopher Ahhsum Myers here
By Civic Savior
#345856 that was just sitting outside your house?
By CopyLifted
#345867 Yeah, just before my driveway. Story was they where heading out to go fishing and got a flat tire. It sat there most of the day.

It's an ITR clone, but nicely done. JDM front, 5 lug conversion and a JDM b18c. He really appreciated that I was checking on it as often as I was.

By CopyLifted
myers503 wrote:copy lifted!!

haha i see you on facebook.
Christopher Ahhsum Myers here

You went to/are at IFO right?