California, Hawaii, Washington, Oregon
By myers503
#343951 Who here is in Oregon and where at?
By Civic Savior
#344285 Im in roseburg too. Anyone looking to meet up sometime?
By myers503
#344286 I'm over in Toledo. Outside of newport myself
By Civic Savior
#344427 Is that far from roseburg?? New to the state sorry lol
By myers503
Civic Savior wrote:Is that far from roseburg?? New to the state sorry lol

A couple hours. I'm on the coast.
By Civic Savior
#344459 OK cool. What do you drive? I have a 94 CX hatch. D15B7, spectre cold air, rear seat delete, AC delete, trim delete, front and rear strut tower bars...and that's about it so far.
By myers503
#344461 94 sedan lx. D15b7 stock, prepping my b18b1 swap now for it.
By Civic Savior
#344462 I guess I could have looked at your signature for that info right? lol
By myers503
Civic Savior wrote:I guess I could have looked at your signature for that info right? lol

All good
By CopyLifted
Civic Savior wrote:Im in roseburg too.

Small world.

Maybe you've seen me around. If you see an old guy with a crazy beard in these, that's me lol.

By Civic Savior
#345099 sweet!! those engine bays are clean!! we all should get a meet going 1 day a week. I need to meet some more guys into tuners...especially EG's!
By CopyLifted
Civic Savior wrote:sweet!! those engine bays are clean!! we all should get a meet going 1 day a week. I need to meet some more guys into tuners...especially EG's!

Well, 1 of them is fairly clean. Thanks btw. I've only had the black ('98 ) one for a month. Haven't had a chance to clean it up other than I did put in a "new" junk yard carpet. I haven't driven it much either....yet.

Before and after. I even got the factory floor mats.

You can check out most of the progress on My '95 here if you want. http://civic-eg.com/viewtopic.php?t=26991&start=0

It would be cool to meet the Honda guys around Roseburg, but I'd feel a little out of place being an old guy and all lol.

I believe there is a group of Honda guys around that do meet up. Not sure where and when though. I heard something about the K-Mart parking lot. But I'm not sure if that's true and i don't know when either.

I work early mornings (plus I'm old lol) so I'm usually in bed around 8pm.

Sorry about the long post. :)
By Civic Savior
#345269 Well im no spring chicken lol (almost 30 here) Im just looking for some guys who wanna get together every once in a while and talk cars...maybe turn a wrench every now and then you know? I kinda want to meet people that are serious about there cars and not kids.
By Civic Savior
#345270 This is my car BTW. 94 CX hatch SOHC D15B7...if you see me around chase me down!! lol

Image[/img]