California, Hawaii, Washington, Oregon
By Hatch-O-Doom
#292458 Well today I was out and about. driving around and having a good time. I decided I was gonna stop by the shop that did my swap for me.

They did a fantastic job, I love my swap, and my custom made manifold, Everything is in my build thread.

But anyway I stopped and there was nothing there... Everything was cleaned out and out of there. just had cars parked there from some event parking that was goin on....

We called the Store, Line disconnected, Look up there website on our phones no site anymore... so we called the FOR LEASE Number, and the owner of the building said they went out of business..
How can this be, few weeks ago when I was picking up my car, they were thriving... They had a bunch of RHD integras, and all sorts of turboed cars there... It was a great shop, very good quality work, very good service, and the owner of it was as helpful and honest as it came when came to doin business...

Anyone know what is goin on there? Id love to see them relocated somewhere or just say thanks for a great swap.
By momonimill
#296168 They are still in business. They moved down by the Tacoma dome