California, Hawaii, Washington, Oregon
By JohnAWESOME
#286312 Hey I am looking to build up a B18C1 I know that I am going to need a tuner and just wondering if anyone know of some shops with a great reputaion. I am new to this so curious on average prices for tuning. I am up by Burlington Washington so the closer the better.
By Hatch-O-Doom
#286313 Fluid Motorsports Great work done there. The people I have delt with know alot about hondas are def. are not out to screw people.

As a matter of fact my car is there right now. hopefully done.
By JohnAWESOME
#286350 I know that they have to make money but do you know if they give you a bit of a break on the price if you use them for all of your tuning? I was thinking about starting N/A untill I can afford a turbo but that will cost me 2 tunes. I am new to building up a motor and needing a tune so not sure if you need mutiple times to the tuner to get it right or just 1.
By Hatch-O-Doom
#286402 What I did was buy the motor,tranny,turbo set up from they, and I belive they did give me a break on some things.

the guys there are very reasonable. I have talked to the owner for a few hrs each time I was there. He is not out there to steal money from people. I am pretty sure he started the shop to not steal money from anyone! Very knowalagable!

They have a great shop floor, a dyno, and I thinnk they have a few techs.

talk to them man, no better way then finding out for your self.

When I was in CO. I talked to all the shops, and found out which shop I wanted to use. took some time. but I mean its all about networking i guess.
By momonimill
#296169 I take my gsr hatch to fastlane2 on s.Tacoma way. The owner eric is a good guy and he hooks me up for being a loyal customer.
By Gordongk
momonimill wrote:I take my gsr hatch to fastlane2 on s.Tacoma way. The owner eric is a good guy and he hooks me up for being a loyal customer.

I trust Eric more than anybody with my car. He is a guru. Best shop around. A tad pricey, but he is Honda Jesus.

Back in the day he had the fastest 1/4 mile Honda in the state of WA. He was racing the Spoon guys down in Cali and keeping up!
By Hatch-O-Doom
#298833 Well looks like Fluid closed down...

I stared picking random parts up at Fastlane2 they seem to have random things that I need every once in a while.

I think the Wa. Civic-EG guys need a meet or something.
or we need to Organize a meet or something I need to hang out with car people... :(
By Gordongk
Hatch-O-Doom wrote:I think the Wa. Civic-EG guys need a meet or something.
or we need to Organize a meet or something I need to hang out with car people... :(

Chrono sets up meets sometimes. I haven't been to any, but want to since my car is getting dyno'd next week. Try and ask him maybe.
By Hatch-O-Doom
#298869 Maybe he will Chime in....

I know he used to set up meets down in Oly. But I never made it to any :(
By Frankyv31
JohnAWESOME wrote:I know that they have to make money but do you know if they give you a bit of a break on the price if you use them for all of your tuning Renégociation crédit immobilier ? I was thinking about starting N/A untill I can afford a turbo but that will cost me 2 tunes. I am new to building up a motor and needing a tune so not sure if you need mutiple times to the tuner to get it right or just 1.

Anyway, I mounted my engine myself. Afterwards, I called in a professional for the adjustment.