California, Hawaii, Washington, Oregon
By Hatch-O-Doom
#264104 Hey everyone,

New here, Not new to modding cars.
I am a Owner of a Red EG Hatch. That recently got stolen and stripped and then recovered on side of the road.

Well anyways. I am Stationed here. Before I came here I resided in Colorado :woot:
This is my 3rd Honda. I have owned a 89 CRX, a 94 EJ1 and now this 94 CX Hatch.
Also have Owned a 90 Mitsu GSX, 05 Eclipse And my Baby that I still own but am bulding/is broke a 06 Evo IX MR

Just wanna say Hi, I see Modded Hondas All over and never know where anyone meets or does anything. :( Really wanna get back into the scene after being absent from it for 2 years now.

Hope to see you guys around and make a few meets and meet new people around here.

Would post Pics of Both The EG or the Evo but I dont see a insert image thing.... Ill post some up when i get some on Photo Bucket or something.
[/img][/list]
By chrono404
#264116 Welcome to Civic-EG. Sorry to hear about your first eg getting stripped and stolen. I'm glad you got it back though.

How you insert a picture is using the [IMG] tags. If you have a photobucket account you can just add a picture using their bbcode option.

If your stationed at Fort Lewis and dont live to far away from Olympia. We have quite a few honda meets in the Lacey area (exit 111 on the freeway) We meet every sunday at the Lacey Walmart, and every Friday at Vendetta Smoke shop which isn't far from Walmart.

:thumb:
By Hatch-O-Doom
#264994 Thanks man, about the welcome.

Yeah I am glad the EG was recovered, but sucks that it got stole.
Fucking theifs! Never goin to Federal Way again!!!!

Ill have to come down to a few meets then! I live on Lewis, and dont know the area too well. I have been to the walmart, how many people usally show up? and what time does it happen?

Since the theft I have done some work to it. More to be done.
Thinkin of goin with a built SOHC motor turbo on about 15-20psi.
Thats gonna happen end of year / next year tho.

and the back with a very loud exhaust that I DO NOT like or approve of

and My baby, My first true love and only love :D
and what everyone say
By dbrooks
#268152 I might have to make an appearance sometime, Chrono!
By Hatch-O-Doom
#284417 So I havent been very Active on here... Sadly been busy with work and well I forgot my password and needed to find it :cry:
But now I have it, anyone still meeting around or is veryone down for the winter? I finaly got some goodies for the car, and just wanna meet with people and shoot the shit.