California, Hawaii, Washington, Oregon
By Gordongk
#247105 I am looking for anybody that wants to wrench on my civic with me for a couple weeks. I'm sick of doing this job alone (sometimes I have a friend that helps) and would really like some help with this thing. It's all engine work. I have a new head that is going onto the block already in the car. Also I have water pump, timing belt, bisi camshafts and other small things that need to go in. It's not that I can't get it done myself, but I would feel more comfortable having a second mind there to catch any mistakes and help with crap.

I rather help out a real enthusiast and build it myself then bring it to a shop.

Currently the car sits in my friend's garage in Tacoma. He is getting sick of having it there so that's why I am looking for help. I am not looking for some kid that kinda wrenches and has minimal experience working on Hondas. This is a full built b16a turbo and I am estimating somewhere in the low to mid 400's for horse.

If you are a guru, mechanic, or you really know b-series like the back of your hand message me. I'll pay $10 an hour. I also have air and tools. Tell your mechanically inclined friends.
By kookykrispy
#251556 I'm also in Tacoma but I'm new in town and don't know anybody around here.

I'm willing to come lend a hand on your project anytime I can. I'm a decent mechanic, but somewhat new to hondas. Most of my experience is from building V8 musclecars, but now that gas is so damn expensive, I bought an EG. Its cool to have performance and good fuel economy too.

I'm pretty busy usually, but I do have some spare time. I will not accept money for wrenching, because I'm not a professional mechanic. I'd rather make new friends and I also like to do this kind of thing in my spare time for fun as a hobby. :thumb:

PM me if you want.
By kookykrispy
Gordongk wrote:Car is going to be done pretty soon actually. This project has just been a mofo.

:thumb:

Cool to hear. Lets meet and cruise when you get it done