California, Hawaii, Washington, Oregon
By RottenEg6
#214721 Hey I know this isnt the smartest question in the world.... but does anyone know where to find good quality body parts for an EG close to San Francisco? I've been looking around for a new rear bumper and side skirts but cant seem to find a place that has anything of interest.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!!! :D
By RottenEg6
poorman type-r wrote:Craigslist bro.

I can never seem to find any good parts =/
everyone parting out their civic in the area sell their stuff quick :(
By poorman type-r
#214738 Try bakersfield, I live like 4 hours from San Fran and I always look and bako and fresno, usually if you have to drive to them they will drop the price a bit for the drive. What are you looking for exactly.
By RottenEg6
#216523 Um.. at the moment i'm looking for a new rear bumper, a new window for my hatch and a trunk mat
By Ajax1989
#216530 autopartswarehouse.com

carpartswholesale.com

partsgeek.com

ebay, local body shops
By 93hatcheg
#216558 yea man i live on the central coast of cali and use craisglist for everythigng civic related. if its a good deal i will definatly spend a day and a tank of gas to go get some thing. its nice because im right in the middle of the state really so san fran is only 3.5hrs away, bakerfield and fresno only 2hrs, l.a. is only 4 hrs. sacramento is only 4 hrs. all of those easily one day trips and a tank or 2, well doable for something i want lol
By RottenEg6
93hatcheg wrote:yea man i live on the central coast of cali and use craisglist for everythigng civic related. if its a good deal i will definatly spend a day and a tank of gas to go get some thing. its nice because im right in the middle of the state really so san fran is only 3.5hrs away, bakerfield and fresno only 2hrs, l.a. is only 4 hrs. sacramento is only 4 hrs. all of those easily one day trips and a tank or 2, well doable for something i want lol

damn that really is a good area hahaha. Yeah harder for me.. everything is a long drive..

Im thinking of gettting rid of my civic at this point.. had this car for less than a year and got 4 tickets already...
By poorman type-r
#216913 How much are you selling it for if you decide too.
By RottenEg6
#217251 Um... not too set on a price atm.. but if I did probably around 4 or more.
Considering everything it comes with and all the work I put in to that thing.
By poorman type-r
#217254 Any way you can post pics and a list of mods of what you have done?
Last edited by poorman type-r on Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
By poorman type-r
#217255 Any way you can post pics and a list of mods of what you have done?