California, Hawaii, Washington, Oregon
By Joplies
#230590 ^ But we will verify the meetings atleast relativly soon. It would be sick to get a meet goin down here though. Tonnns of parking garages out here and some good photo shoot areas too.
By dbrooks
#250128 im moving to portland on may 14th!
By chrono404
#250216 I am intrested in having a meet in portland. a Sunday around noon or so would work best for me as I have a long drive down their. I will try to get some of my buddys to come and maybe take some sick photos and/or Video.

anyone else intrested in a meet/photo shoot or maybe a making a small video that will be posted on youtube/streetfire.
By BLaCkSiLo
dbrooks wrote:im moving to portland on may 14th!

awesome, where too?

chrono404 wrote:I am intrested in having a meet in portland. a Sunday around noon or so would work best for me as I have a long drive down their. I will try to get some of my buddys to come and maybe take some sick photos and/or Video.

anyone else intrested in a meet/photo shoot or maybe a making a small video that will be posted on youtube/streetfire.

yeah i would be down, that would work out great as i don't work on sundays.. we have to spread the word and find a place to meet up...
By Mr. EJ1
#251312 hey guys... I don't know if you remember me, but I was wanting to apologize for what happened in the past. I was in the wrong and kinda went overboard on being upset. I hope everyone here is still cool with me :? ...

BTW I'm the guy that tried to organize some meets awhile back with the RHD coupe... if you guys arn't cool with me, I'll leave ya be..
By chrono404
Mr. EJ1 wrote:hey guys... I don't know if you remember me, but I was wanting to apologize for what happened in the past. I was in the wrong and kinda went overboard on being upset. I hope everyone here is still cool with me :? ...

BTW I'm the guy that tried to organize some meets awhile back with the RHD coupe... if you guys arn't cool with me, I'll leave ya be..

Its cool, We dont hate around here.

Where do we want to meet at?
By Mr. EJ1
#251429 much appreciated!!!

btw, how is the Oregon life!!! I miss the weather and the clean air!!!
By dbrooks
BLaCkSiLo wrote:
dbrooks wrote:im moving to portland on may 14th!

awesome, where too?

I live in Beaverton.