California, Hawaii, Washington, Oregon
By BurqueB16
#178986 how about we plan a spring meet for sometime next month?

what days would be good for you guys?
By 93egfnt95
#178990 Saturdays or something i know some other gusys that may be intersted but they have diff genaration of civics
:thumb:
By 93egfnt95
#178992 :( Wow you left me hanging because you left
thats
cool
do repaly some other day lets get oregon people on the map!!
By Joplies
#178994 We love all Hondas :thumb:
By ford_truck07
#179027 we need to figure out a good spot that would be in the middle so we can get as many people their as possible. im up for the weekends ive also got a few people that would probably come but two have different years ones a 00 si and the other is an 04 si but lets get this planned asap so we can get it figured out.
By chrono404
#179154 I have 20+ Cars meeting regularly locally in Olympia, Wa. Mostly EG's, few EK's, A DC, few Da's, 2 06+ Si's (1 Coupe, 1 mugen sedan)

All of our meets recently have been 11+ Cars. If some of the Oregon people want to meet up I can try to get my guys to come down to Vancouver for one of our meets. Not sure how many i can get to come with me, but if there is interest I will see what I can do.
By 93egfnt95
#179169 Wew should try to meet in Eugene! its on the middle!!! :D
By Joplies
#179569 Lol yeah i dont live that far from eugene but i would much rather meet up in portland area. :lol:
By ford_truck07
#179747 i think portland, clackamas area would probably be the easiest for a bunch of us
By Chance
#195353 Still want to move here...
Wish there were better pharmacy job opportunites. Most I've found are for Pharmacists...not techs. Have to make enough to compensate for the cost of living as well. Plus will have to deal with my house here... what to do...what to do :?
By Coplies
#226767 I am in Eugene want to get a meet going. Is there anyone out there in the Ninety-seven for oh 3?
By chrono404
#227020 Weekend in early Jan. I wanna do some stuff to my car before then including paint and new Seats so I want it to be after I get all that done.

Kinda depends on who all wants a meet. I can bring some guys down that I hang with. If we get alot of Oregon/southern washginton people wanting a meet Im totally down.