California, Hawaii, Washington, Oregon
By chrono404
#165736 I was coming, I have been planning on coming for months. If you look at my build threads it talks about getting stuff ready for the meet. I have been pumped for this for a long time. I got sick. Do you really want someone to coughing all over everyone/everything when people are freaked out about swine flu?

I didn't think so. Being out in the cold air wouldn't help me get any better, I was sure people didn't want me being sick around them. I gave instructions on how to get to PIR to the people who where going to go with me. I would have led them down had I not gotten sick.
By Joplies
chrono404 wrote:I was coming, I have been planning on coming for months. If you look at my build threads it talks about getting stuff ready for the meet. I have been pumped for this for a long time. I got sick. Do you really want someone to coughing all over everyone/everything when people are freaked out about swine flu?

I didn't think so. Being out in the cold air wouldn't help me get any better, I was sure people didn't want me being sick around them. I gave instructions on how to get to PIR to the people who where going to go with me. I would have led them down had I not gotten sick.

I hear ya bro. Shit happens and we all gotta take care of ourselves so that we can actually make it to meets lol. I think most of us where excited and ready for it but shit just got in the way.
By Oregon's-own
Joplies wrote:I was all prepped to go saturday and than i got up sunday to get ready and shit came up and i wasnt able to leave in time. Pretty gay. I had txted mysickeg6 and he said you guys where at sykart and i was gonna head up but he didnt reply after that. :thumbdown: Im still gonna try to get these meets on track and for people to show up. Even if its only a few people we can all atleast chill and go do somthin like sykart lol. But sorry bro for not bein there. Basically a fail on my part.

well your on your own for setting these up... I ain't gonna do it anymore...

the whole point is to get the word out to get more people to come... but it seems like the second time... no one even came.. wow is all I can say....
By mysickeg6
Oregon's-own wrote:
Joplies wrote:I was all prepped to go saturday and than i got up sunday to get ready and shit came up and i wasnt able to leave in time. Pretty gay. I had txted mysickeg6 and he said you guys where at sykart and i was gonna head up but he didnt reply after that. :thumbdown: Im still gonna try to get these meets on track and for people to show up. Even if its only a few people we can all atleast chill and go do somthin like sykart lol. But sorry bro for not bein there. Basically a fail on my part.

well your on your own for setting these up... I ain't gonna do it anymore...

the whole point is to get the word out to get more people to come... but it seems like the second time... no one even came.. wow is all I can say....

oregon's-own has a point.. joplies i texted u the night before and in the morning askin you to go and you didnt want too.. im not on here to bitch at people either but its dumb how we all take the time too get on here to get people on here to meet up and hang out.. we as an import/honda scene need to stick together and help the scene NOT fade away... well we did our part on going to the meets that we posted and nobody showed... :thumbdown: you guys are on your own.
By Joplies
#166258 hey dipshit i did want to go lol dont lie through your teeth. I told you i had shit i had to do, and noone said you guys set this up there where more people taking part in this. And how about those guys you said you where gonna bring Lalo? Any turboed out EM2? Or any of the others?

Joplies wrote:Yeah im agreeing on the december meet. hmmm my calender dates show the 27th or the 3rd...first honda meet of 2010? lol. Im thinkin the 27th could almost be to soon for people though. Cause im sure some travel for Christmas and everything. Whats everyones input?

And i was agreeing with Chrono who originally suggested this meet than i suggested dates and people put in their input on the days that would work best. So we all helped with this one no one can take more credit than the other. If its really that big of a deal to you guys than you dont have to go. We are a small community on here with only a few people from the NW. This is a hobby not a job.

/rant

Well idk about you guys but im hoping for another meet in February maybe? :woot:
By mysickeg6
#166442 [quote="Joplies"]hey dipshit i did want to go lol dont lie through your teeth. I told you i had shit i had to do, and noone said you guys set this up there where more people taking part in this. And how about those guys you said you where gonna bring Lalo? Any turboed out EM2? Or any of the others?

ok bud, well if you wanted to go you would of.. my two cent... plus i dont recall lying correct me if im wrong i called you and sat infront of ur house ready to pick you up and you didnt even come out to talk to me.. so.. its watever. idc. turbo'd em2 and i went.
By civicsiboi53
#166493 There was a turboed em2 there and I have my 350hp tuned on e85 hatch there and peter I thought you weren't coming back to the site lol and stop using my damn word like WOW. Hahahahahahahahaha jk call me and come visit me I have a huge house you can sleep on one of the couches
By Joplies
#166634 My bad i was under the impression it was like peter lalo and the clean hatch peter talked about. sorry.

civicsiboi are you the guy with the green and...idr other colored car?

And i did but bro i have responsibilities i gotta take care of before a meet and i tried gettin ahold of you cause i was gonna come to sycart but i never got a reply. so i did try to atleast make it. i wasnt gonna be at the initial meet up but i was trying to get to where you guys where later on.

Well its for sure your guys' decision to come to future meets but im still planning on trying for more in the future. This has happend in the past and its going to happen in the future, its not Honda-tech where everyone knows about it and 100 people plan on coming its more like 20 at the absolute most which screws alot over if only one person doesnt go. its life we will all get over it and move on to future meets.

i still havnt seen your rims lalo...
By civicsiboi53
#167095 Ummmm last I checked my car was teal and all one color besides the cf hood and huge fmic
By Joplies
#167177 Um ok? i asked i didnt tell you what color it was. No need to jumble your undies. :D
By BurqueB16
Oregon's-own wrote:
civicsiboi53 wrote:sounds like fun to me i will be there in my turboed hatch

hey atleast you showed up... this meet was a joke!!! I was the only one that showed up and brought people out... everyone on here is a flake and I don't plan on ever trying to help the Oregon people out on setting up these monthly meets... thank you all for flaking like usual.... made me look bad... I was trying to help everyone out and keep it in a cool place thats welcoming to wash and oregon people... but even having it anywhere... I guess no one is ever gonne come out... not only that no one showed up but I brought out one of the cleanest hatches that never comes out to meets and is always garaged..

I will no longer be apart of this forum and wish you all good luck

dude wasnt there a meet right before this one? its hard to organise meets like every month, this aint cali. :? i would of been there but i was in hawaii, and im sure people were still recovering from new years. just cus no one showed up is not a reason to be so hurt...
By Joplies
BurqueB16 wrote:
Oregon's-own wrote:
civicsiboi53 wrote:sounds like fun to me i will be there in my turboed hatch

hey atleast you showed up... this meet was a joke!!! I was the only one that showed up and brought people out... everyone on here is a flake and I don't plan on ever trying to help the Oregon people out on setting up these monthly meets... thank you all for flaking like usual.... made me look bad... I was trying to help everyone out and keep it in a cool place thats welcoming to wash and oregon people... but even having it anywhere... I guess no one is ever gonne come out... not only that no one showed up but I brought out one of the cleanest hatches that never comes out to meets and is always garaged..

I will no longer be apart of this forum and wish you all good luck

dude wasnt there a meet right before this one? its hard to organise meets like every month, this aint cali. :? i would of been there but i was in hawaii, and im sure people were still recovering from new years. just cus no one showed up is not a reason to be so hurt...

Agreed. Im still thinkin we need to get a meet up in the next month to month in a half. Whatcha think?
By Eg8_Madness
#169480 Well i'm in oregon so if anyone is down for a meet hit me up :thumb:
By Joplies
#170386 What part are you from bro?