California, Hawaii, Washington, Oregon
By BurqueB16
BLaCkSiLo wrote:
BurqueB16 wrote:in beaverton ha thats like a ten min walk fro where im living at now! ha, i will be there for sure! :thumb: but i wont have my ej until the end of september tho :( but i will be nice to finally see some clean eg's in Oregon :lol:

oh wait, so your not in new mexico? :? well you need to update your shit man, throwing me off lol

if we get enough oregon people, lets meet up somewhere first?

ha okay i changed it yo :thumb: so which voodoo donuts? the one downtown? :?

and by the way have you been to sesame donuts? that place is bomb too! :thumb:
By Joplies
#137924 I havnt but ive heard of it. where is it?
Yeah i was talkin about the one at 3rd and burnside. Wierd place but its portland lol so it all good.
By indie2.0
#138091 im totally there! we need to get as many of us there as possible to represent the eg's.
By Joplies
#140007 Hey is everyone still down? its this saturday! and we need a place to meet up before hand. :woot:
By BLaCkSiLo
#140649 well my camera died, so i don't have many pics, i met up with Joplies beforehand and we all 3 rolled over there.... pretty good amount of people, here is what i got:

here is joplies and his bud :lol:

here is the other single slammer turbo besides me...he is rocking the y8 8)

here is mine and joplies:

pretty much like 50-100 cars were there, good turn out, i washed my car and didn't rain too much :woot: :woot: :woot:
By Chance
#140716 Looks like it was a nice meet!!!
By Joplies
#140736 HEck yeah it was. Hey chance werent you thinkin about movin here? Or am i wrong? lol.

It was pretty tight though. 2 or 3 ITR's and one was louder than shit! due to his open headers so IMO he didnt sound that great lol.

Still a great turn out! And it was awsome to actually see a few RHD in person.
By Chance
Joplies wrote:HEck yeah it was. Hey chance werent you thinkin about movin here? Or am i wrong? lol.

Yeah! and I still am planning on it! It won't be until I can sell my house or possibly rent it out. Im planning on hopefully movin in a yr or 2 :fingers crossed:
:thumb:
By Joplies
#140757 Sweeeeeeet dude!
By Joplies
#140776 haha yeah dude i was checking those out. it was pretty tight!
By Ajax1989
#140782 it looked like the only pics takin were
of the s2k's and the same civics

nothing else
every person that posted had the same pics pertty much

no body shows love anymore..lol

looked like a nice lil meet :thumb:
it need more of the civic-eg krew pics tho
By Joplies
#140807 Agreed bro. The s2k's where nice but there are other civics. plus alot more cars showerd up after the s2k's left so its like people didnt stay long enough?