By CopyLifted
myers503 wrote:
CopyLifted wrote:
myers503 wrote:copy lifted!!

haha i see you on facebook.
Christopher Ahhsum Myers here

You went to/are at IFO right?

Yeah bro. Was that you that said hi

No. But I did send a friend request and you did accept it. :)

Civic Savior, are you on facebook? That almost seems like a silly question.
By Civic Savior
#345984 I share a FB with my wife..im not on there usually but she can relay any messages to me...search for malorie grace
By CopyLifted
#346044 A wreck that happened here local. Looks to be a GSR swapped coupe.

I've heard it was a DUII. First reported as minor injury, then upgrade to moderate injury, then somebody said she was in Eugene with brain damage. So i have no idea.

By Civic Savior
#346061 I see a pass. airbag but no drivers side airbag deployed??
By CopyLifted
Civic Savior wrote:I see a pass. airbag but no drivers side airbag deployed??

Yeah. I noticed that too.

I still have not see the story about this.

I'm going to take a guess though just from the pics and the little info i do have.

Alcohol was involved. A quick car was involved. If you look at the first pic and follow the speedy dry and the damage, it would appear she was hauling ass! That corner in the background is a strange one. It is a quick sharp turn and a little off camber. I travel that road almost daily going home from work.

My guess is she flew around that corner and probably went onto the shoulder upon exit. trying to correct it, she lost control and spun around into the tree where you see the bumper laying and spun around to where it rests.

Somebody that was on the scene said it was a female driver, an adult male passenger and a child in the back seat. Rumor has it, the driver passed away from head injuries. But honestly, i don't know what is true as it's all just things i've seen people post on facebook. Nobody really knows lol.
By Civic Savior
#346072 that's sad...hope the kids ok...and a nice car down the drain as well...
By CopyLifted
#346188 So, apparently they are all ok. Including the driver. I still haven't heard anything official though lol.
By Civic Savior
#346220 well that's good news!! Hopefully they think twice about getting behind the wheel after they have been drinking now!! especially with a child in the car..
By Juraf39
Civic Savior wrote:OK cool. What do you drive? I have a 94 CX hatch. D15B7 Cartons déménagement pas cher, spectre cold air, rear seat delete, AC delete, trim delete, front and rear strut tower bars...and that's about it so far.

Me too, I have the same. We can have a little game one of these days.