Photoshopped images & requests, show off your Photography

would you hit it?

58%
42%
By teal_dx
#108827 The 'rusted hood' thread got me wondering what my car would look like with the hood ride / rat rod styling...

I might mess with it some more yet...
By hatchie
#108834 dont like the rim in the back being so big or the mirrors but other then thn i kinda looks pretty kewl :|
By Classiccarsrule85
#108843 Gotta say the mirrors should be up higher almost like a vintage trucks....rims not a fan of the deep deep dish look. get rid of the mud flaps, and the headlights i would replace with rounds or something maybe squares wouldnt keep them stock with jsut black over them and the paint wouldnt be as shiny lol and maybe do a little chop to the roof line and make it a skinny ass windsheild....but yea anyhow rat rods are suppose to be to the owners liking and not others lol but nice photoshop work.
By drago742gtr
#108845 its some thing different but i like it im tired of seenin all civics lookin alike and no one rele tryin something new
By Greasedmonkey
#108940 Do just teh HOOD rood and hatch!!
By smokinsoljah420
#108946 :thumb: always the odd man out, i fuckin LOVE it! rims are SICK! :thumb: :lol:
By zeppelin101
#108950 You would never get dish like that anywhere near a civic :P
By chrono404
#109016 I hate the rusted hood trend, This is cool. Not a fan of the small mirrors but overall looks good. If the "rust" was painted on it would pretty cool.

That said I would never ever do this to any of my Hondas. JDM/USDM For Life. :thumb:
By Dippin_EG
#109021 It loks awesome. god forbid anyone would do that to a civic, but i'd hit it. the wheels look dope. :thumb: