Photoshopped images & requests, show off your Photography
By Kyle94ex
#104862 I have a Nikon D90 body, Nikkor AF-S DX 18-105mm lens and a Sigma 70-300mm DG macro lens.
By teal_dx
#104870 Nikon D300 18-200mm VR lens kit. (2) Kingston 266x 8gb cards and a backup battery. Lowepro bag to carry it all in. And a tripod :thumb:

Next I'm buying a wireless remote and then saving up for strobes since I just sold my old setup (D70 kit & zoom lens & accessories)

ps. please read the rules & guidelines in the newbie section, your sig is too tall :wink:
By Kyle94ex
#104884 Nice man.
I'm about to get a speed light and a fisheye.

And about the sig.. I'm not to worried about changing it.. and if they really wanna whine about it.. they can take it off lol.
It's not huge.. and it's not taking up the page... plus im lazy.. and it was still within the range of upload size for a sig on here lol so its whatever.
By VegasCivic
Kyle94ex wrote:And about the sig.. I'm not to worried about changing it.. and if they really wanna whine about it.. they can take it off lol.

He is Owner/Admin... :lol: he could have. He's a nice guy and asked...

But I use a Nikon L10. Not amazing but it still takes good pictures :hehe:
Last edited by VegasCivic on Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Kyle94ex
#104888 Lol... I don't see how it's an epic fail.. I just use it for every forum and I'm not going to change it for 1 forum.. I also stated he can take if off if he wishes. Btw.. nice camera. Nikon FTW!
By VegasCivic
#104889 haha you replied before i could edit!!! :thumb:
By Kyle94ex
#104891 Haha yeah.. on a side note.. didn't mean to sound disrespectful.. and didn't know he was the admin.. but some people are kind of anal about that stuff.
Just a suggestion.. you could make the size requirement for the actual uploading smaller to prevent too big of sigs :thumb:
By teal_dx
#104892 you're not gonna last long around here :lol:

it is a courtesy for the members who are viewing the site on older low resolution or smaller monitors. Nobody wants to scroll through a page that is 25% or more sigs just to read the posts.
Is yours huge? no, but someone sees yours is a little bit bigger than the allowed size and the figure they can break the rules too, except they go even larger... and it's a snowball effect. It happens all the time.
If I have to waste my time to go into your profile to fix your sig, then I might be tempted to hit the ban button while I'm there to be sure I never have to do it again :whistle:

simple rule, please follow and respect the members who are stuck viewing on crappy monitors :thumb:
By Kyle94ex
#104896 Haha, I just actually went to take the sig out.. because for some crazy reason I was feeling nice.. and no I'm not afraid of the banstick lol, but yeah. You are a kind fellow [smilie=notworthy.gif]
By Civic_HatchSI
#104946 Nikon D50
Nikkor 18-55mm lens
Nikkor 70-300mm lens
16g card
Superwide macro lens
Cheap ass tri pod lol
By Gorveatt
#104955 Canon Rebel XT
Canon 18-55mm
Canon 50mm F1.8
Canon 28-135mm IS F3.2-5.6 USM
Canon 55-250mm IS F4-5.6
Canon BG-E3 Battery Grip
Hoya 58mm Circular Polarized filter.

right now i have a cheap ass tripod, but should be picking up a new one in the near future.
By Method
#104977 Lowepro to carry it all.
2X sandisk ultraII 4gb cards.
Nikon D80.
Nikkor 18-55 VR DX lens.
Sigma 18-200 OS DC lens.
Nikkor 550200 VR DX lens.
Vivitar cheap flash.
Velbon tripod.

Saving up for a super wide angle lens.