Photoshopped images & requests, show off your Photography
By JDM FERIO BOYZ
#75756 yeah ive seen there work so many times. and ive been emailing and emailing them on how much i wanna work with them. and finally they wrote back. so just keep pushing and ull get what u want. lol. more pics soon
By JDM FERIO MAN
#75801 I dont like you Marc but I got to give you this :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
Ilove the pics of my eg
By JDM FERIO MAN
JDM FERIO BOYZ wrote:heres some shots that i had but a while ago. still good though

and here for all u EG lovers.

hope u guys enjoy. and i know some of u guys are :jerkbow:

I did pic 7 and 8
By JDM FERIO BOYZ
#75859 actually i did 7 and u did 8 but its str8. dont know why u dont like me but its cool. no need to talk about it over this forum. glad u like bro. take it easy man
By JDM FERIO BOYZ
#76097 just got my camera today!!!!!! im so happy now. lol

heres my baby....

just got it and still doing black and white photos. lol

By JDM FERIO BOYZ
#76099 hey can anybody help me with this. theres this guy selling a lens for cheap but it goes to a nikon d700. i have the d600. will it fit?????

heres a pic of it..

By Gorveatt
#76130 should fit any Nikon DSLR Camera :thumb:
By JDM FERIO BOYZ
#76164 thanks dude, cause i really didnt wanna get it and then it didnt work. lol. but thanks
By Gorveatt
JDM FERIO BOYZ wrote:thanks dude, cause i really didnt wanna get it and then it didnt work. lol. but thanks

well i know with Canon lens's all DSLR lens's will work on all Canon DSLR cameras, so i'm assuming it's the same with Nikon's.
By JDM FERIO BOYZ
#77078 lol such a funny difference in quality in cameras. heres some pics from my moms camera

fucking date killed the pics esp this one

and then the nikon

and i was at view park with my girl and saw this dude leaving with his 350z and asked him if i could take a pic. he didnt want to at first until i showed him my pics. lol. then he let me get one

hope u guys and girls like
By JDM FERIO BOYZ
#77355 pics came out kinda crappy cause it was hard to catch him, but look what i saw on the road today going to starbucks.

By Gorveatt
#77359 time stamp FTMFL

Nice GTR badass cars they are