Photoshopped images & requests, show off your Photography
By Vti93T
#74776 looks pretty good..love black and white photos
By JDM FERIO BOYZ
#74779 yeah me too. i can take a picture of something dumb like a bug in b&w and it will look good. but thanks i really appreciate it
By ohDirka
#74798 you guys are so lucky over there on the east coast. Theres just so much more there....I need to make a trip over there soon.
By Gorveatt
#74837 Nice pics, however i think the ISO was a little high resulting in a slight grainy look to them
By sdots
Gorveatt wrote:Nice pics, however i think the ISO was a little high resulting in a slight grainy look to them

Very well noticed, but good pics non the less. I like them very much. Black and white photo's always have the focus point, whereas color can sometimes distract you in other places.
By JDM FERIO BOYZ
#74903 thanks guys, im going to school for photography now and hopfully to get a really good camera, im stuck with a 300 digital. i love it none the less. lol. thanks guys. and girls
By sdots
#74929 it's to do with the sensitivity of the imaging sensor on your camera. some camera's you can't adjust this but it can be manipulated in photoshop :wink:
By sdots
#74930 This number measures the sensitivity of the image sensor in film to the amount of light introduced. The higher the ISO, the more sensitivity in the image sensor.

SOURCE:GOOGLE
By JDM FERIO BOYZ
#74954 oh well i dont use photoshop. i think it takes the beauty away from the picture
By Gorveatt
#74956 it's funny, at work with my crappy Acer monitor the pics looked grainy, but at home with my Samsung monitor they look pretty good lol
By sdots
Gorveatt wrote:it's funny, at work with my crappy Acer monitor the pics looked grainy, but at home with my Samsung monitor they look pretty good lol

That's because your employer doesn't know what a good screen is like you do, just shows what hard earned money can give you...clear pictures...for everything else...theres vtec